Just stunning

Andyk

To be honest Phil if you have a dog with a knob end that red I would take him to the vets to get it looked at

Andyk

Agreed, I don't like any of the coloured wheels, not even the wooden ones.

I bet it isn't as bright as red as it looks in the pictures

I also used to think that but one of the nicest wheels i have held on a QP I was a wooden one on a QP exec.

Wack61

I cannot stand dog knob red interiors like this, why make it so gaudy? I like Rosso Bordeaux and darker reds but lipstick / dog knob red? Really?

Pay enough money and you can have what you want , can I have it in gold , certainly sir ( goes off to laugh in the office while he checks out the commission he just made) red everything , certainly sir

They don't care that that the money you won/inherited/worked/sold drugs for gets spent on making the most beautiful 4 door car ever designed look **** but they should

Money doesn't buy taste

StuartW

A proper polarising interior it seems but what overall, what a lovely car and excellent value for money too

outrun

It's bogging. I don't have enough chest hair nor a large enough medallion for that. It's also over priced.

RSM Masser

I had to track back through this thread to understand the comment above.
I am now not sure I am glad I did or not........

Dog knob red - what a colour!

Andyk

It's bogging. I don't have enough chest hair nor a large enough medallion for that. It's also over priced.

Do you think.....Not meant QP GTS go for under 40k these days and the ones that do need work and are leggy. I don't think good ones will go much lower......they have been at this price for some years. A few dropped below but have gone back up slightly.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
It is certainly an acquired taste. It used to belong to CharlySparrow, I had it for sale on his behalf but unsurprisingly it didn't sell. It has been for sale at £56k or so and steadily dropping at JCT600 for about 18 months.

SPX

I'll hold my hands up and say I actually like that interior, beats hearing aid beige any day of the week.

The other thing worth noting is that red interiors tend to reflect in photos and are very rarely as red as they look in pics.

Andyk

It is certainly an acquired taste. It used to belong to CharlySparrow, I had it for sale on his behalf but unsurprisingly it didn't sell. It has been for sale at £56k or so and steadily dropping at JCT600 for about 18 months.

Thought it was the one you had Dicky......Didn't it have black wheels back then. What's you thought on the price of these....40 to 45k seems to be where they have settled...You get the odd one at main dealers asking 50k plus which seems optimistic.