My GTS MC-S

StuartW

Just in case anyone is interested, I am going to be looking to sell my car in the near future. I really want to get into a 4 seater Strad and I'm getting impatient. (I'm looking for a black one if anyone is selling)

It's a 2008/58, Nuvola supplied car and has covered 54k miles with a full history and was MOT'ed I earlier in the summer. In the last 7k or so miles, it has had all of the potentially costly items attended to such as clutch, all brakes, variator modification, air con compressor, radiator,all tyres plus rear springs and shocks.

It is Nero Carbonio with Nero leather & alcantara and is well optioned with Bose, front sensors & comfort pack.

The exhaust will be coming off but the rear boxes will be available by separate negotiation.

I will get a proper ad put up in the next few days but wanted to give everyone a heads up in case you're interested.

Thanks all

iainw

Just in case anyone is interested, I am going to be looking to sell my car in the near future. I really want to get into a 4 seater Strad and I'm getting impatient. (I'm looking for a black one if anyone is selling)

It's a 2008/58, Nuvola supplied car and has covered 54k miles with a full history and was MOT'ed I earlier in the summer. In the last 7k or so miles, it has had all of the potentially costly items attended to such as clutch, all brakes, variator modification, air con compressor, radiator,all tyres plus rear springs and shocks.

It is Nero Carbonio with Nero leather & alcantara and is well optioned with Bose, front sensors & comfort pack.

The exhaust will be coming off but the rear boxes will be available by separate negotiation.

I will get a proper ad put up in the next few days but wanted to give everyone a heads up in case you're interested.

Thanks all

Good luck with the sale!
Cant wait to see your new steed.

iainw

I think you may be surprised - Yours is well specced and probably in the sweet spot of price range people will be looking at.
Let them listen to it and they will be hooked...