Gransport for sale - reluctantly

Howard

After 3 trouble free years it's time for a whole lifestyle change! So the lovely GS has to go...

All the usual spec, very original, Becker CD and sat nav, red calipers, full history - last three years with Migliore Bromsgrove and new clutch this MONTH. All original books tools and unused Maserati tyre compressor. 67k miles, regularly used and well loved. It's on Pistonheads for £24,995 and will come with a new MOT.

Fronthigh.jpgrear.jpgnearsidefrontquarter.jpgInteriordriver.jpgBooksetc.jpg

highlander

Very tidy and good looking car, good luck with sale. Bytheby, how did you get away with a white rear plate!

Contigo

Sponsor
White? surely it's just reflection?

Why doesn't a 4200 owner upgrade to this? Such a nice car!

Howard

Cheers.. here's hoping. Trick of the light I'm afraid, it is yellow. It's just the sun, which, being in England I hadn't expected at all...

D Walker

Ticks all the boxes for me, obviously, as it looks med blu!
Not so keen on the interior, is it grey or is it the light again.
They should have put 4200 interior in a gs!

Howard

It's grey half leather. I did see one when I was buying which was Teflon blue and a bit garish and the darker colours make it feel smaller than it is for me.

Rwc13

I had this exterior and interior combo in a previous GS and I think it is possibly my favourite. Doesn't perhaps photograph the best but IMO is a fantastic place to sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philw696

I'm with Mike a Good 4200 is equally as good as a GS and having seen many of them all you get a Brilliant car for 4200 money.
I'm lucky enough I could spend more but I won't be doing that on a Maserati.

allandwf

I suppose it's all about what to spend and what you can get back on 3-4 years time, or whatever your timescale is. My money would be on the GS. ( I don't really like the grey interior though, sorry.)

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
I suppose it's all about what to spend and what you can get back on 3-4 years time, or whatever your timescale is. My money would be on the GS. ( I don't really like the grey interior though, sorry.)

The point is not deciding whether to buy a 4200 or buy a GS, the point I am making is that I don't think if you already own a 4200, that the 'upgrade' to a GS is worth (in my case) an extra £7-10K, losing having the full leather, losing the HID's, losing the parking sensors, losing having the built in phone, and an extra 50,000 miles on the speedo! That is all.

allandwf

I totally agree with you, is the extra outlay in % worth not so much % in extra car. Probably not. But you will probably recoup your money if you go for the GS as the market sees it.

Wack61

The point is not deciding whether to buy a 4200 or buy a GS, the point I am making is that I don't think if you already own a 4200, that the 'upgrade' to a GS is worth (in my case) an extra £7-10K, losing having the full leather, losing the HID's, losing the parking sensors, losing having the built in phone, and an extra 50,000 miles on the speedo! That is all.

Am I missing something Mike, has your 4200 only done 17,000 miles in 14 years

rockits

Mike's is very low mileage so I expect that is right. Mine is 13k miles after nearly 10 years.