Do you accept strangers?

Mr.Cambio

Hello everyone. I remember posting here ten times a day, but things made it difficult to be present every day. I spent a very, very long and busy period, which is bringing me to the calm days now. I have never worked so hard and under so much stress since 18, which, obviously affected body, mind and soul. Didn't go for holidays as well yet. Need to finish my working sites first. Later on it's about time to take some serious decisions about life and work here.
In the meantime i am having some chats with some of you, which works positive, as it always does.

Greece gets worse, as expected, but, you see, we got used to that and many of us keep on trying under such negative circumstances. No idea what you in the UK will do with your Brexit, but, as usual, it's a non political forum here. What for sure is, is that the media are for propaganda only, no matter if it's for Greece, Bretain, Syria or Venezuela.

I use to come and check here, but i was too busy to write, surely i saw Newton's new car. And...Andy, i got an Ibanez, my first guitar after three years.
To the rest of you, hope you are doing fine, i'll try to be a bit active from now on.
Matt, many thanks for your message, it was much appreciated.
Love from Athens.
Nicolas.

conaero

Forum Owner
Good to have you back Nikos and as you say, keeping your head down and working hard whilst ignoring all the BS the media feeds us is a sensible way to go about your daily life.

You get back what you put in so yourself, like us, the hard workers of the UK will be OK.

Mr.Cambio

Good to have you back Nikos and as you say, keeping your head down and working hard whilst ignoring all the BS the media feeds us is a sensible way to go about your daily life.

You get back what you put in so yourself, like us, the hard workers of the UK will be OK.

Cheers Matt, you are right, there'll be time to be paid back, for the people who deserve it.

Andyk

Hi Nikos, great to have you back......You must post a picture of the guitar may friend as I would love to see her........

2b1ask1

Special case
Hi Nikos, good to hear from you, indeed an unexpected summer for me, glad to have made it into a GS but not happy about the reason for it.

I understand what grafting is, aching all over this week from doing far too much.

Mr.Cambio

Hi Nikos, good to hear from you, indeed an unexpected summer for me, glad to have made it into a GS but not happy about the reason for it.

I understand what grafting is, aching all over this week from doing far too much.

Indeed mate, i was sad to hear that your car was stolen. that wing with the folie was an SM trademark.
Still writing a report for tomorrow, just for your info. Have you finished job yet, or are still on the roads???

philw696

Welcome back Nikos :)
Coming to the end of winter here if you can call it that and going to have a Beautiful Summer.
Auckland is to embark on 18 Billion development projects.
Lots of opportunities here.

MrPea

Hello Nikos, I don't really know you as I've only been around this forum since the start of the year, but you're another Maserati and Ibanez man, so I approve and look forward to seeing the guitar pic.

2b1ask1

Special case
Tomorrow I will truly be living up to my signature! achieving three working days in one...