Richard Grace Cars' Website updated

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
We have just updated our website to improve picture viewing for our customers. It's something we've been looking into for a while. All our stocklist photos can now be viewed full screen on Windows or Apple devices. You can also check out our gallery of sold cars although some of the older pictures may not be of superb quality, but the new stock we have in, and the pictures do look good.

http://www.richardgracecars.co.uk/stock-list/

Andyk

That's much better mate......Being able to make the pictures bigger is a big improvement. Loving the all blue GT S. Sure all that blue will be an acquired taste but i love it.

Dyer3200

Nice one Dicky pictures look great - the blue GTS looks stunning I would have that if I hadn't bought just bought the BF one from you

Somebody ought to snap that up sharpish

D Walker

I think it was better as it was, that way I couldn't see as well what I am missing out on!!!!

Wish I had the cash for the Blu gts!!!

Dave

rockits

Yup, really good Dicky. So much better on a mobile device with the full screen pics. Works really well. Good job.

VMSRTI

That's much better mate......Being able to make the pictures bigger is a big improvement. Loving the all blue GT S. Sure all that blue will be an acquired taste but i love it.

Totally agree with Andy. Heaps better. Hope you are well Dicky.

Fair2

Well done Dickie. Good to see that things are going well.Still following Rugby League?
I am hopefull Storm will win through!
Robert

zagatoes30

I like the bigger photos but would still prefer them to be hover over rather than click to open but that is probably just me. Love the blue GT not sure about the interior but really don't like the big griffon the later QPs.

As I have said before I try to keep away form this website as it always tempts me with such lovely cars keep up the good work

dickygrace

I like the bigger photos but would still prefer them to be hover over rather than click to open but that is probably just me. Love the blue GT not sure about the interior but really don't like the big griffon the later QPs.

As I have said before I try to keep away form this website as it always tempts me with such lovely cars keep up the good work

Thanks for the feedback, I understand your point but we've done it now so it'll have to stay as is.

dickygrace

Well done Dickie. Good to see that things are going well.Still following Rugby League?
I am hopefull Storm will win through!
Robert

Always watch the Super League although this year won't be for the Rhinos, but we can't win it every year. We've actually got the NRL Playoff's on Freeview on Premier Sports this year so it's great to get back into it. Nice to see Big Sam and James Graham smashing lumps out of one another too. The pace of NRL and physicality still puts us to shame.