Porsche 911 convertible 996 low miles for sale

bossemaserati

HI Guys,

i am selling the below Porsche that i owned for a few months over the summer.
open for sensible offers! its a great car but i just need the space and can't keep it.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...searchad=new,nearlynew,used&logcode=p&adPos=3

car is located in central london only 60k miles on the clock.

its a super clean car with FSH and MOT due end april 2017
also the typical IMS bearing fault has been checked out and has been assured that it is not an issue on this car.
its really fun to drive, but now it the time to sell it.
I'm looking to get around 13k for it.

PM me if anyone is interested!

thanks! bosse

media-2.jpg

Contigo

Sponsor
Looks tidy mate and with those miles and price point it is a bargain.

Good luck with the sale.

Andyk

Great value for a low miles convertible 911....Good luck with the sale.

Andyk

The more I look at the advert the more I thin that is cheap convertible fun.....

c4sman

That's a lot of pork for the money and looks good value. The IMS would be the main worry but 3.4s experience this less than other M96 motors. Only comment is that it's quite hard to spot failing IMS before it goes (sometimes metal can be detected in the sump before disaster strikes), so the only guaranteed route is a proactive swap out to upgraded bearing from aftermarket supplier like Hartech for c£1500. either way, looks a good buy so good luck!

bossemaserati

Thank you for the comments. It is a very different experience when compared to my AC but it does tick some other boxes. The ride and preciseness of the chassis is pretty amaizing. Also fairly cheap to run. Anyway - enough Porsche advertising.

ChrisQP09

IMO, the car would be more appealing if the orange lens were clear. Otherwise awesome car (what more do you want, jam on it?)

bossemaserati

IMO, the car would be more appealing if the orange lens were clear. Otherwise awesome car (what more do you want, jam on it?)

Hahah!

I looked into changing the lenses and it's an easy job to do. But some prefer the yellow original lights, so I left them as they are and let the buyer decide.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
911's have similar costs to Gransports, 4200's, GT's. I've had 5 of my own over the years and now sold about another 10. I never understand why dealers don't do it properly. PPI the car before sale, and make sure the car is right for the customer. We've a lovely one in at the moment, very well-maintained car that we have known for years, still spent £3500 getting it perfect!

Wack61

I never understand why dealers don't do it properly. PPI the car before sale, and make sure the car is right for the customer. !

In my experience very few dealers have your conscientious approach to retailing cars Richard, I bought a car from a national chain with discs that rusty I'm amazed they passed an MOT , I saw it online, when I got there only about 1/3 of the pad was touching the disc, they did knock £150 off so I could get them changed but I'm 100% sure if I hadn't said something they'd have just let me go as was.

I've also seen a car in for engine work and the old cambelt go back on because the dealer wouldn't pay £30 for a new one , in the unlikely event I'm ever in the market(have the money) for a car of your quality you'll be my first point of call.