FS 2002 4200 CC Forum Car Ex Catman £9750

Wack61

If it goes,it goes

If it sells at this price I'm losing a lot of money :(

The bonus is if it doesn't sell I can still wake up in the morning and think, I own a Maserati :) which was something I've wanted since the 70s, admittedly it's not one of those gorgeous 50s and 60s cars but it's still a Maserati

CatmanV2

Please god, someone buy it! 'We' all want to complain about the prices being low, but that's a total steal!

Darren, perhaps you should mark it up to £17k? Maybe the low prices is putting people off? :(

C

Wack61

It's swings and roundabouts, I'm selling at the end of the "season" but if I can find a buyer I'm hoping a similar deal will be found on a QP so it evens out

drives great, I'm just not using it enough , I am starting to regret getting the paint done as that's where most of the loss went

It's only advertised on here and pistonheads , I had it on ebay for a bit but that was a waste of £15

rockits

Have you not had any offers or serious interested punters yet? Not exactly a dear car is it.

Any comments or feedback as to why no takers yet?

I'm not sure the bit about having no CEL's for 6 months will help though. Kind of suggests that is unusual & the model is generally inherently unreliable. It's not as though it is a 3200 ;)

Wack61

I'm probably too honest , might put the price up 5k and get the drill out on the speedo :D

Andyk

Yes it should C.......After all we have seen you on track...A very careful owner.....

We everything you have done to this car it's such a good buy.......it just may take time to sell as punters are far and few between as the public are still scared of older Maserati's with higher miles.......This is one of the best places to sell as they people who come on here and looking for a car and informed.......If I had the cash I would have it as a toy :-(

Sure it will go for you......Where else can you get a 4200 with perfect paint for the money you are asking.......

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
I've just read your pistonheads advert, and as you know, I have seen you and your car a few times too.
You have fantastic positives, the respray, refurb wheels and quality tyres (I recall)
The negatives, can't you fix them? its been said loads of time before, they can be genuine little items that the seller has no time or inclination to fix as it has never bothered them, but to a buyer, the buyer nearly always wants everything working!
Your photo's aren't bad, but take some on a nice hillside somewhere with blue sky and countryside behind, or in front of a country house maybe. You need to 'sell the dream' and make it stand out.
It will then sell straightaway!