What is this?

MAF260

What a sorry-looking sp@stic of a car! £54k? Anyone parting with that kind of coin for such a retarded piece of automotive scrap needs to be severely beaten!

Phil calls it 'interesting' because it's a tonced-up version of his favourite ladyboy runaround, the spazda mx5!

CatmanV2

Anyone parting with that kind of coin for such a retarded piece of automotive scrap needs to be severely beaten!
Says the man with a banana accessory. Now don't get me wrong, I prefer the maser, but it's a close thing ;)

C

MAF260

Says the man with a banana accessory. Now don't get me wrong, I prefer the maser, but it's a close thing ;)

C

The banana isn't for everyone, granted. It could be worse - I could have a knackered, high-mileage GT that keeps going wrong.....

D Walker

The banana isn't for everyone, granted. It could be worse - I could have a knackered, high-mileage GT that keeps going wrong..... ������������������

Oh... Below the belt ...... Nearly!!!

Team GCR

and I expected to be abused because I knew what it was!

I nearly didn't admit to knowing but then you all know I am a car anorak anyway lol.

CatmanV2

The banana isn't for everyone, granted. It could be worse - I could have a knackered, high-mileage GT that keeps going wrong..... ������������������

Remind me who was parked up at Brunty? Was it me? I don't think so. Was it the flying (in the same way that a parasailer is flying, i.e. being towed) banana? Why yes, I do believe it was!

I will share what's wrong this time, when we know. Worst thing is if we're right most of the issues are what people have *done*. It's been broken, not actually broken down :(

C

MrPea

Hahaha, I'm amused.

I think I can just about see this thread a mile or so away in the middle of the river, just drifting, drifting, drifting away!