MC Stradale 4 seat

DJZ1

Potentially looking to sell my Strad,although would like to keep it and depending what I end up going for means may have to go.
Purchased new end of June 2014 so balance of warranty till June 2017,Currently 5200 miles and just had recent service.
Bianco Eldorado with upgraded wheels,External Carbon,comfort pack,BOSE,Red calipers,,full spec on request.
PPF by Topaz detailing to front and sills and rear arches.Beautiful condition.Pampered,cared for and garaged from new.
All paperwork present.Trying to work out what these are worth private (£80K ?)but open to sensible offers.Will try couple of the dealers anyway
but thought worth seeing if anyone on here interested.

Attachments

• 20151229_125500_resized.jpg
    20151229_125500_resized.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 21

c4sman

That's a big number car to sell privately and having used Dicky Grace to sell mine I would recommend giving him a call. I would also suggest making sure you really want / have to sell as that is one lovely car and I had 3 false starts and still not sure I did the right thing! The 4 seat strad is "The One" for me and would be the car that I am aiming to return to Maserati with in time. Wouldn't have thought they are going to depreciate much from the £80k level if they have sensible miles so keep it if you can :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Lovely car. Bad time to sell. The dealers I fear will offer a very low price as many have new Strads in stock that have to be shifted by the end of the year and it's no secret they can be had starting with a 9 or even an 8.

This will probably reflect in the price they offer PX.

Hope you sell it and get what you want and Dicky may be your best option here.

w5pwr

As others have said the market is quite slow on these cars at the moment. I was looking around for a couple of months before going for a new one from JCT600. A couple sold while I was looking, but I would describe them as priced to sell and for similar aged cars started with a '7' albeit with more miles on the clock. SOR may offer you the best route to maximise your return, but still may not be a quick process. I think once the new stock hanging around has sold prices should stabilise.

Good luck with the sale they are great cars full of character......

c4sman

Wow, from some of the above it sounds like it's a great time to be in the market for a new or lightly used Strad. Must also be impacting nearly new Sports etc. The man math machine just fired up......

Auto trader here I come!

conaero

Forum Owner
Wow, from some of the above it sounds like it's a great time to be in the market for a new or lightly used Strad. Must also be impacting nearly new Sports etc. The man math machine just fired up......

Auto trader here I come!

The issue is that dealers have stock of 2016 end of production Strads that cannot be sold in 2017 due to emission standards. If they don't sell by Dec 31st they will have to be registered as 'demonstrators' and sold off at a loss in 2017 I guess?

bigbob

On another matter there are a fair few pre-reg QP/Ghibli too. £25k off a QP S before you start haggling.