Chrysler Maserati TC and others

safrane

So many words are blocked on this site but the TC seems to slip through each time...come on mods get the filters sorted PLEASE.

outrun

£8-10k for the 222 seems pessimistic if the mileage and provenance check out.

Andyk

That manual 4200 looks lovely.....The rest not so.....JR Ewing in Dallas had one of those Chrysler thibgs..

Andyk

Let's think about that for a minute Andy.......Actual don't need a minute.......One of those unhappy partnerships...

allandwf

It was built for a specific market and sold reasonably well, lets face it there are very few, if any, elegant American cars. They should have left it over there.

midlifecrisis

It would be interesting to know what they sold for...and if the TC actually made reserve and if the winning bidder was then sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

LDM 3200

That manual 4200 looks lovely.....The rest not so.....JR Ewing in Dallas had one of those Chrysler thibgs..

Larry Hagman was a Maserati fan, he had a Quattroporte III, which I thought was sometimes seen parked in the show, not sure how that explains the Chrysler though?

GeoffCapes

If I had the money (to waste) I'd buy the Chrysler Maserati just to see some of the faces at a meet at Ace! :rofl5: