LFM £25k?

rossyl

These are the sorts of idiots you sometimes find on the various mountain passes in the Alps.

Ruins it for everyone

rockits

Well he is unlikely to be around much longer if he carries on like that this is for sure. Just a matter of time before he causes his own end or someone else contributes to doing it for him.

There was a legendary guy on You Tube years ago wasn't there from Georgia I think. He could really drive but drove like a tw4t in towns and met his maker in the end.

By all means have some fun & enjoy a fantastic car but why take loads of silly needless chances & increase the risks of ending it all. Kn0b.

Jkulin

Wonder if the manuals will be the ones to have as time goes on.......Porsche and Aston are going back to offering manuals on their top end performance cars as it's what the customer wants and buyers are beginning to see that they are a more engaging car...............A manual 4200 worth more than a CC......We shall see.

Yep Andy, I was at my local Porsche Centre recently and they are now going to make available more manual cars.

Personally when I was buying mine I didn't want a PDK, I love driving a manual 911 and this week when I drove over through the Welsh twisty roads to Borth it was fantastic :)

Adamcpalmer

This is the owner personal car so this will be a private sale and not associated with 0260 Cars Ltd in anyway.

Very!

Wouldnt you sell your own car through company advertising which cost me nothing. If I sell it through work I have to put an £800 warranty on the car. Been maintained to the highest of standard and paint protected etc.

rossyl

Wouldnt you sell your own car through company advertising which cost me nothing. If I sell it through work I have to put an £800 warranty on the car. Been maintained to the highest of standard and paint protected etc.

Depends if you think the difference between the sale price of a Trade Sale vs Private Sale amounts to £800 or more.