LFM £25k?

rockits

Looks in very good nick though. I'd like to see it go for that or close. Can only be good for our cars.

Push it north baby!

safrane

I actually like this colour but why are they all gray inside...were they a bulk pre reg purchase here in the UK?

Andyk

Wonder if the manuals will be the ones to have as time goes on.......Porsche and Aston are going back to offering manuals on their top end performance cars as it's what the customer wants and buyers are beginning to see that they are a more engaging car...............A manual 4200 worth more than a CC......We shall see.

BJL

Wonder if the manuals will be the ones to have as time goes on.......Porsche and Aston are going back to offering manuals on their top end performance cars as it's what the customer wants and buyers are beginning to see that they are a more engaging car...............A manual 4200 worth more than a CC......We shall see.

612 manuals were very hard to shift 5 years ago now they carry a premium over F1 shift cars. Nostalgia sells.

MrPea

612 manuals were very hard to shift 5 years ago now they carry a premium over F1 shift cars. Nostalgia sells.

Ohhhhhh, I have a very soft spot for a 612 and rather dream of one as a perfect GT. Manual... yes please! Hold on, I need some money first as I'm not selling the Spyder.

Dan!

They do look rather fun in manual format though...

[video=youtube;lH3YcQ5wegQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH3YcQ5wegQ[/video]

conaero

Forum Owner
Driving like that in a built up area (not that the guy can drive anyway) = NOB in my book.

Lovely car though.

BJL

Feel sick just watching the bloke struggle with the revs and steering wheel, what a prat. Very nearly does a 'Ronaldo' at every corner. Shame he didn't really.

Still prefer the paddles, much less hard work. I think it is only the rarity that causes the premium price. never look back.......onwards and upwards

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Why make a fast car slower? That guy can't drive for sh!t either; twirl the steering wheel, bounce it off the limiter, keep it there and then make the worlds slowest gear change after he gets his cr4p in a pile. T0sser.

Adamcpalmer

It's actually my car. Wish I could keep her but my building site of a house has got way out of control and she has to go. Sad time as she has been amazing to me.

jluis

That's the most appalling driving skills I ever saw.
Who the **** shifts down to 1st gear at speed and then hits the limiter constantly?

And either that steering wheel is alive or the guy has butter in his hands