Oulton Park - Gold Cup meeting

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi guys. David Moriss has another event in the North West that's free for anybody wanting to bring their Maserati along. It's the Gold Cup at Oulton Park on the 29th August. Anybody interested, please add your names. As soon as I have the meet details, I'll post them up. Thanks.

Wack61

wack61, I won't need a ticket to get in

for anyone thinking about it the gold cup is well worth the trip, the classic touring car race was one of the best I've ever watched , they all take their racing very seriously so if contact is needed to win then there's contact, an E type race a couple of years ago had most cars finishing with damage due to very competitive racing

Doohickey

Velociraptor
1. Wack61 (no ticket needed)
2. MrMickS
3. Doohickey

Is there a lap of the track on offer again and is the nutter in the McLaren banned?

Vampyrebat

My first local event and I'm going to miss it due to being in Portugal!!...........Was looking forward to meeting some more of you chaps!!
Hope you all have a great day and the weather holds out!

Stu

Jkulin

Benny, put me and the missus down for it, never been to Oulton, so that will be cool.

2. MrMickS
3. Doohickey
4. Spkenny
5. Jayblue
6. Jkulin & Missus

MrMickS

I'd better add M as well.

2. MrMickS & M
3. Doohickey
4. Spkenny
5. Jayblue
6. Jkulin & Missus

Jkulin

Love that Darren, looking forward to it as it will give me a break from having a bloody kitchen fitted :-(

Musto

I will be attending, I already have tickets on their way from David Morris, see you all there

Terry

Benny, put me and the missus down for it, never been to Oulton, so that will be cool.

2. MrMickS
3. Doohickey
4. Spkenny
5. Jayblue
6. Jkulin & Missus
7. Terry plus one

..................and I would have added us to the list rather than as an afterthought if I knew how!!

Wack61

2. MrMickS & M
3. Doohickey
4. Spkenny
5. Jayblue
6. Jkulin & Missus
7. Terry plus one

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I will be attending, I already have tickets on their way from David Morris, see you all there

Last time we met at Lymm services and convoyed in. We will probably do the same this time if you want to join us.