A few Stradales for sale at Dick Lovett

GeoffCapes

The Grigio or Nero for me.

I've promised myself one of these if one of my big jobs come off.
Just have to wait and seen if or when that will be.

rockits

Grigio for me...you can buy me any if one of your big deals come off. I'll be your driving buddy forever ;)

Predictive text on my phone offers a more common word when typing Grigio..not sure if that is me typing it more or more commonly used according to Android dictionary!

m1980k

It really surprises me how many of these, as well as GTSs, are in black/white/grey. The GT looks great in red and sensational in blue...

conaero

Forum Owner
It really surprises me how many of these, as well as GTSs, are in black/white/grey. The GT looks great in red and sensational in blue...

I tend to agree, these are mad cars, they need to be supported by some mad colours. I personally am liking white at the mo as it makes the front grills and detailing really stand out.

I am going to struggle to buy another black car you know, ok they look lovely when first waxed but within the hour there is a visible film over it.

I do like those smoked rear lights though...a bit max power but it suits the car...suppose because the colours are bland.

bigbob

Agree with the two previous posts. Mad cars - as Matt says - need to be bold as is the case with most mid engined supercars.

urquattrogus

Don't look like great value really when you consider what else you could get for the money.

Here's to hoping depreciation takes its effect.

MrCoop

All very tempting but too much money at the moment, considering there's a 25% depreciation drop over the next couple of years on those cars. If I was to get one, it'd have to be a mad colour for sure.

I'm currently infatuated by either a Gallardo (Super Leggera) or Mclaren 12C. Ain't happening though, so they'll have to remain a dream for now!