20 inch Quattroporte Sport GT wheels and tyres

Hedgetrimmer

I am in the process of swapping to 4.7 GTS alloys on my Quattroporte and have a set of the standard 20 inch wheels available with tyres. Wheels are silver and each have some curbing on them but not too bad. The edges could be refurbed instead of a full powder coating if necessary.

3-4 mm tyres on the front and the rears will need replacing soon.

Looking for £600 all in. Car will be at Shiltech for a couple of weeks if anyone is interested and local to them.

Carl

Yarlsberg

I have a set of 20" 4.7 GTS alloys for sale if you are still looking for some- due to come off the car in the next week with nearly new Pirelli P-Zeros on. Alloys have some kerbing

Hedgetrimmer

Price drop to £500. Ideal for a set of winter tyres or an upgrade to 20 inch. The wheels are located at Shiltech if that helps or I could send in a couple of weeks when I collect my car.

Sommi

Price drop to £500. Ideal for a set of winter tyres or an upgrade to 20 inch. The wheels are located at Shiltech if that helps or I could send in a couple of weeks when I collect my car.
Hi . Please let me know if still available. Some pictures to get the idea of state and colour will. Please pm. Thanks.