Not really sure what to say.....

chippiepilot

"This car turns heads like no other" and probably a few stomachs as well, It's just horrid and so wrong

Corranga

I think I'm going to add to those mixed views...

Proportionally, it's good, but then that's one of my favourite things about the Coupe - it hides the spacious rear seats so well :)
The work to incorporate the Alfa grille looks quite professional and blends in well, there are no jarring lines that I would associate with a replica or kit car, it's all quite natural and flowing, other than the Halfords fog lights which should be smaller and more inset.
The work looks good in the photos, and I think for a non car enthusiast, this could easily be a genuine factory designed Alfa Romeo coupe.

My problem however is why bother?
It definitely doesn't look better than a 4200.
The wheels look too big for it.
Why go through all that and leave the Maserati badge on the steering wheel..
Clearly his price is in the wrong direction, it should be worth LESS than a 4200, not more!
I'd have to assume it was an accident damaged car (or classify it as such) and with nearly £100k miles, it's worth a LOT less.

Wack61

could be worse, at least you can't see it when you're in it

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 3

Spartacus

The worst thing by far about it is that he has gone to B&Q the front and rear lower light s. And the front ones are boss eyed . He must like Morgan s :excellent: