Am I wrong to love this?

Lozzer

The auto car review of this 3200 gt manual was done on my 1st Maserati 3200 reg was W***UJB curiously wondering if its still around or on here with another owner? it had bordeaux seats and black carpets, i was regretting selling it back in 2010/2011 to make way for an Aston DB7 (big disappointment!) funnily enough they say "lightening doesnt strike twice" but i have just bought/fell into another 3200 in the same colour! think there is only 4 or poss 5 in that colour in UK? its called quartzo dolomite or dolomiti
IMO they look fantastic in the sunshine and in the flesh, photos dont do it justice
admittedly if i looked at the colour options when new i would have probably not chosen it but it does grow on you thats for sure

Is that like a gold colour?
Oops just read the whole thread.

mike1

It is called quartz dolomite. This looks my very first Maserati. The photo doesn’t do it justice

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I reckon a cuio (tobacco) interior would look nice with the gold. Bordeaux, ok I can see that working but black, for me, would be too 'heavy'.

mazamartin

I reckon a cuio (tobacco) interior would look nice with the gold. Bordeaux, ok I can see that working but black, for me, would be too 'heavy'.
my " new" 3200 has a similar colour to that cuio its a beige/ brown colour unsure of name of it seats dash and door cards with darker brown piping, the first 3200 i had was mostly bordeaux seats door cards dash center console just black carpets dash top and lower door cards, both looked nice

Christ! That awful German accent must be one of the least appropriate accents for describing anything Italian. Or, anything that isn't square ;)