GT 4.2 - CatC - 85k miles

iainw

Low Mileage stated in the advert... 85k!
Clearly the rest has to be taken with a pinch of salt...

Andyk

That was my thought Andy...Probably a keeper if bought and lots of checks needed before taking the plunge.

Wack61

As with any cat car I'd want to see the damage pictures and know it's not been bodged , it's a limited market for these when they're straight so it may be there a while like the 60,000 mile one up for 24k

beau

Only 5k more iv seen ones with no cat c and half the mileage, hard to say which is better value of the 2, I'd of been tempted to buy this if it was black

Wack61

It might be the time of year but there aren't any straight GTs under 30k that I've seen recently

allandwf

I can't see why not at the price with warranty. It's a tad bland inside for me, but other than that. If I was on the market for a Maserati with a 20k budget I'd certainly go for a look.

beau

I'm viewing a granturismo Tomorrow, if it's still for sale then and the one tomorrow is No good, il go take a look

beau

I phoned them up, didn't really know anything about the car, neither did they seem bothered to talk about it, said his taking no offers on it so I just said don't worry about it then

safrane

There was a 50k car on one if the sales sites (can't recall which) for 26999 a few weeks back that makes this one seem pricey.