One owner low miles QP Sport GTS

Andyk

Yes it was....and it was up for 27k for a while....then a different dealer got hold of it and tyded it up and it went up to 35k.

Wack61

Wonder how it's ended up at an audi main dealer PXd because it needs brakes and variators :D

StuartW

The 4.7 GTS car as featured on TG in the Porsche and Aston shootout is the one to own for me and the only car now that I would ever get if I were to sell the GTS.

Was that one not up for sale over the last year or so? It was the Maserati GB press car I believe, very nice too

Andyk

That's the one Stu...It had an issue with the entertainment thingy that was I believe a £2000 fix....Need some TLC which i think the dealer who finally sold it did.

StuartW

That's the one Stu...It had an issue with the entertainment thingy that was I believe a £2000 fix....Need some TLC which i think the dealer who finally sold it did.

Yes, I remember now - it did look very nice in the review.

And congrats on the Jag ... at last, it looks a peach

Wack61

Another QP Sport GTS has just come up for sale....Wheels need a refurb...68k on the clock .... 22995...

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classi...searchad=new,nearlynew,used&logcode=p&adPos=1

Can somebody buy this in the next 7 days, I'm off to Cornwall for a week on saturday and I'm seriously tempted to call in and have a look at it , the good news on my house sale came in yesterday.

I really don't know what to do, the 4200 makes me smile every time I look at it but a QP was where I originally wanted to be, they'd probably offer me something daft in PX so that not going to happen and I certainly won't be letting it go for anything like the money DJMHall sold his for , it now has 12 months MOT

what would you think they'd take for no PX ?

Ewan

It's already just about the cheapest GTS advertised so far, so doubt they'll knock too much off. But no harm in trying your luck. Go for it - the chassis and suspension are good step up from your 4200, so I think you'll like it!

Wack61

I think I'll like it too Ewan , my wife however , the fact it's at a main Audi dealer is really appealing the cottage we're renting doesn't have any private parking , leaving the 4200 in a side street doesn't appeal so we're going in the yeti , whether we come back in it :D

Andyk

It is the cheapest QP Sport GTS I've seen I think.....Worth a look Darren ...... They seem to holdaing their value very well indeed around the 25k to 30k mark and show no signs of getting any lower...Apart from this one that is. Not sure how many they sold but certainly is a rare car.