French Blue 3200

Contigo

Sponsor
Why has it been passed from one owner to the other though about three times in the last 8 months?

StuartW

Indeed, very odd - if it was THAT good, why does this seller prefer the Megane over it? I know what I would rather have.
On the surface of it, it is competitively priced too

Braderz123

Why has it been passed from one owner to the other though about three times in the last 8 months?

Hi this is my car and it really is a stunner.

I thought this would come up and there is no other reason than finding an R26R which I just can't pass on. As you fellow car guys know when you fall in love with something you just have to go for it. Like I mention in the add if this sells then I'm keeping the car.

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me via the details in the listing.

Braderz123

Indeed, very odd - if it was THAT good, why does this seller prefer the Megane over it? I know what I would rather have.
On the surface of it, it is competitively priced too

For me and my needs I will get a lot more use out of the Megane (track days etc). It seems a shame to keep it locked away when a fellow enthusiast could own it. I would love for it to go to a fellow member!

StuartW

Fair enough, I hope that you don't live to regret selling it though - it really is a special looking car to my eyes but good luck with the sale!

Braderz123

Fair enough, I hope that you don't live to regret selling it though - it really is a special looking car to my eyes but good luck with the sale!

It's something I have thought really hard about and it might be a blessing in disguise if the R26R sells but time will tell.

Contigo

Sponsor
Odd choice , great track car but hard to live with on the road and I say that as an ex owner .

Andyk

Hi this is my car and it really is a stunner.

I thought this would come up and there is no other reason than finding an R26R which I just can't pass on. As you fellow car guys know when you fall in love with something you just have to go for it. Like I mention in the add if this sells then I'm keeping the car.

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me via the details in the listing.

R26R...Drove one once and that it just an amazing hot hatch.......Can understand why you would want one...A very different car but loads of fun.........

Your 3200 is for me is just the best colour combination you can get...Loved it on the Ghibli Cup and on the 3200......A very unique 3200. God luck with the sale I am sure she will sell for you.

Braderz123

R26R...Drove one once and that it just an amazing hot hatch.......Can understand why you would want one...A very different car but loads of fun.........

Your 3200 is for me is just the best colour combination you can get...Loved it on the Ghibli Cup and on the 3200......A very unique 3200. God luck with the sale I am sure she will sell for you.

Thanks very much for the kind words Andy. I've heard similar positive comments about the R26R!

Andyk

I did have a passenger ride in one once and it made me want one.......Yes its very cheap and plasticy inside as all Renaults but those seats the way it went made me sit up and take notice of this little car.....Certainly a sense of occasion and great on track.......If you get it get yourself along to our Cardiff track day in October....It will be the perfect size for the Llandow track...

Braderz123

Car is still available, I have two offers outstanding but both have to sell their cars first. If there are any cash offers coming from the forum please drop me a message :rofl5:

Team GCR

Car is still available, I have two offers outstanding but both have to sell their cars first. If there are any cash offers coming from the forum please drop me a message :rofl5:

I know someone who might be interested, what sort of sum are you after for it?

davy83

just for the record that's almost the same as my car and its definitely not a 6 speed automatic. its an old BTR box and its got 4 gears.