2006 QP For Sale

maserati

It has been a pleasure to own and enjoy with members here, but the time has come to sell my 2006 QP. An advertisement will be appearing in Autotrader shortly. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Paul

maserati

Hi Pal...long time no see...so whats next and is the pigeon going with the car?

Hi Peter,

I will take a break for a while so no definite plans yet. There is no point in letting the pigeon go with the car. It would only fly back home................. you see it's a homing pigeon!

Regards'

Paul

DavidL

Whomever is selling that it looks great. Very tempting but I need an estate for now. When the e55 is too big I shall know what to look for.

Andyk

its a great car, seen it a number of times....Loads of car for the money...

rockits

With earlier QP's getting down to £10k levels it causes me an issues now. Do I spend £10k on an earlier QP DS or £15k>£20k on a later ZF Auto Sport GT?

D Walker

If only I hadn't just sunk all my readies into new static van and decking..
Would run that as a daily!!

highlander

That is a whole lot of good car for that money! Cannot believe anyone in the hunt for a daily that is just a little special has not snapped this up yet.......madness.

rockits

That is a whole lot of good car for that money! Cannot believe anyone in the hunt for a daily that is just a little special has not snapped this up yet.......madness.
That really isn't helping me not buy it ;)

If it were £10k I would have had it.

Maybe another nudge for me to break up the 4200/GS hybrid & buy this instead.

bigbob

The market doesn't like older Maserati. We all read it and feel it looks cheap but the market is more difficult.

It's the same with other models. There is a 3200 up here that PK are helping sell. Was £10k a year ago and it didn't move, went back on at £13k a few months ago with everyone telling me prices were only heading up, hasn't gone, now back at £10k. Lots of puff out there.

highlander

The market doesn't like older Maserati. We all read it and feel it looks cheap but the market is more difficult.

It's the same with other models. There is a 3200 up here that PK are helping sell. Was £10k a year ago and it didn't move, went back on at £13k a few months ago with everyone telling me prices were only heading up, hasn't gone, now back at £10k. Lots of puff out there.
There is appreciation by marque lovers like us but think you are right, there is little appreciation of these cars by the general public. I think that is because there is no halo car for the public either to get excited about or to tie these cars to. Not sure how much value having a halo would add but pretty sure it would at least keep the marque in the public eye........for sure, the levante is not going to do it!