Xmas 2016

conaero

Forum Owner
Menu now closed, here is a list of what your all having, any mistakes can you let me know by email this week: admin@sportsmaserati.com

Matthew Yates "Porchetta alla Romana/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"
Rachel Yates "Insalata con Pollo Affiumicato/Salmone Scozzese Ai Peperoni Arrostiti"
Demetri Kafetzi "Elicoidali al Ragu/Tacchino Arrosto"
Newton Ford "Tortelloni al Capriolo/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"
Jeanette Ford "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta/Pollo ai Tre Formaggi"
Simon Mitchell "Tortelloni al Capriolo/Gamberoni All’Aglio E Peperoncino"
Shaun Evers "Elicoidali al Ragu/San Pietro allo Zenzero"
Sheryl Evers Insalata con Pollo Affiumicato/San Pietro allo Zenzero
Adrian Elwell "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta /San Pietro allo Zenzero"
Claire Elwell "Porchetta alla Romana/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"
Nick Pilbeam "Malfaldine con Spinaci & Gamberoni/San Pietro allo Zenzero"
Becky Pilbeam "Tortellini al capriolo/Tacchino Arrosto"
Adam Croft Porchetta alla Romana/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara
Zara Atri "Insalata con Pollo Affiumicato/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara
Giuseppe Forgione "Elicoidali al Ragu/Pollo ai Tre Formaggi"
Emma Hume "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta/San Pietro allo Zenzero"
Martin Griffin "Tortelloni al Capriolo/Spalla di agnello alla ciociara"
Irasema Griffin "Malfadine con Spinaci e Gamberoni/Tacchino Arrosto"
Steve Haines "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta/Tacchino Arrosto"
Mrs Haines "Pecorino Caldo con Asparagi/Tacchino Arrosto"
John Emment Pecorino Caldo con Asparagi/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara
Nancy Palany "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta/Gamberoni All’Aglio E Peperoncino"
Dave Rose "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"
Helen Rose "Insalata con Pollo Affiumicato/Salmone Scozzese Ai Peperoni Arrostiti"
Mark Finnegan "Porchetta alla Romana/Vitello alla Milanese con Spaghetti Pomodoro"
MAF +1 "Malfaldine con Spinaci & Gamberoni/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"
Damon Wheaton "Pecorino Caldo con Asparagi/San Pietro allo Zenzero"
Neil Wheaton "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"
Steve McDowell "Insalata con Pollo Affiumicato/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"
Mrs McDowell "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta/Tacchino Arrosto"
Dave Morrison "Insalata con Pollo Affiumicato/Gamberoni All’Aglio E Peperoncino"
Mrs Dave Morrison "Malfaldine con Spinaci & Gamberoni/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"
Lord Robert Kemshell "Tortelloni al Capriolo/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"
Mrs Lord Robert Kemshell "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta/Tacchino Arrosto"
Hoyin "Tortelloni al Capriolo/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"
Merian Howe "Pecorino Caldo con Asparagi/San Pietro allo Zenzero"
Mason Howe "Pecorino Caldo con Asparagi/San Pietro allo Zenzero"
Beau Monk "Vegetarian Option"
Ben Cook "Tortelloni al Capriolo/Tacchino Arrosto"
Martyn Yates "Malfaldine con Spinaci & Gamberoni/Tacchino Arrosto"
Noele "Tortelloni al Capriolo/Tacchino Arrosto"
Dan Andrews "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara "
Louise Andrews "Insalata con Pollo Affiumicato/Tacchino Arrosto ***GLUTEN FREE***"
Krishna Ready "Malfaldine con Spinaci & Gamberoni/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"
Vamshee Juvvadi "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta/Tacchino Arrosto"
Peter Philips "Insalata con Pollo Affiumicato/Vitello alla Milanese con Spaghetti Pomodoro"
John Kulin "Butternut squash and potato soup/Tortellini with ricotta and Spinach in a creamy tomato sauce"
Deborah Kulin "Butternut squash and potato soup/Gnocchi dumplings filled with tomato and mozzarella in cheese sauce"
Mark Buckland "Tortellini al Carpriolo/San Pietro allo Zenzero"
Alexandra Buckland "Malfaldine con Spinaci & Gamberoni/San Pietro allo Zenzero"
Adam Nighingale "Pecorino Caldo con Asparagi/San Pietro allo Zenzero"
Ebenezer "Tortelloni al Capriolo/Pollo ai Tre Formaggi"
William Souter "Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta/Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara"

MENU

STARTERS:

Insalata con Pollo Affiumicato
Smoked chicken with mixed salad leaves, tomatoes & mustard dressing

Porchetta alla Romana
Roasted Italian pork loin in mixed herbs, borlotti beans & touch of black bean sauce

Pecorino Caldo con Asparagi
Warm goats cheese, asparagus & walnuts with honey & glazed balsamic dressing

Tortelloni al Capriolo
Parcel pasta filled with venison in cream & black truffle sauce

Malfaldine con Spinaci & Gamberoni
Wrinkled pasta with freshwater prawns, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes & fresh chilli

Elicoidali al Ragu
Tube pasta in a traditional minced beef & tomato sauce

Salmone Affumicato con Granchio E Ricotta
Scotch smoked salmon with fresh crab & ricotta cheese, orange & dill dressing

MAINS:

Vitello alla Milanese con Spaghetti Pomodoro
Escallops of veal coated in egg & breadcrumbs served with spaghetti in tomato sauce

Spalla di Agnello alla Ciociara
Slow roasted shoulder of lamb in red wine, sweet balsamic glaze, rosemary & garlic

Pollo ai Tre Formaggi
Supreme of chicken breast in a sauce of three cheeses

Tacchino Arrosto
Roast turkey breast with traditional trimmings

Gamberoni All’Aglio E Peperoncino
King prawns sauteed with chilli peppers, spring onion, garlic & white wine

San Pietro allo Zenzero
John Dory fillets in ginger, cherry tomatoes & Prosecco wine sauce

Salmone Scozzese Ai Peperoni Arrostiti
Fillet of Scotch salmon with roasted peppers in a sweet chilli sauce

Dan!

Can't be arsed to go.through a million posts of drivel; can someone please post the timings and locations. Thanks

conaero

Forum Owner
Can't be arsed to go.through a million posts of drivel; can someone please post the timings and locations. Thanks

You will all get an email the middle of next week with the full itinerary.

9am start at Ace Cafe is all you need to know and no pickup trucks aloud :)

If anyone wants to attend last minute, PM and I'll see what I can do. There are no hotel rooms left as far as I know but the odd place can be found for the rest of it.

GeoffCapes

9am start at Ace Cafe is all you need to know and no pickup trucks aloud :)

Good job my Merc isn't the new Merc pick up!

Booked the night before at the hotel so we haven't got to get up at the crack of dawn on the day of the bash.

Jkulin

After just being notified of another 3 points this morning, I have got to play carefully now or risk my licence, Matt when you send the details through can you be sure to include post codes just so that I can go at my own pace?

Ta Mate.

conaero

Forum Owner
After just being notified of another 3 points this morning, I have got to play carefully now or risk my licence, Matt when you send the details through can you be sure to include post codes just so that I can go at my own pace?

Ta Mate.

You have obviously never had one of my legendary and detailed itineraries have you?

The Euro trip ones even come with pinpoint long/lat cordinates :)

drewf

You have obviously never had one of my legendary and detailed itineraries have you?

That's where the problems start, since every one else uses lat/long mate ;)

drewf

Cheeky ********!

Never denied that OB! :)

Just recalling that 'local knowledge' you had on the Goodwood recce, when on your instruction I ended up driving my car down something laughingly called a road, but little wider than our stairs, and just as steep!

Different league to Robert though, I'll grant you. I'm frequently amazed he finds his own house at times.

Jkulin

Matt I expect nothing less apart from a star chart to allow me to get really accurate directions using my sextant (no lads this is not a sex toy!). :)

MrPea

Ta Mate.
I bet you're relieved you were driving the Chevvy at the time so the points weren't higher!

MrPea

If anyone wants to attend last minute, PM and I'll see what I can do. There are no hotel rooms left as far as I know but the odd place can be found for the rest of it.

I may well manage it actually. Let me check but I'd certainly like to have some fun with you lot again. Dinner is almost local for me, although just not quite enough to take a cab so I'd have to be dry and drive.

conaero

Forum Owner
I may well manage it actually. Let me check but I'd certainly like to have some fun with you lot again. Dinner is almost local for me, although just not quite enough to take a cab so I'd have to be dry and drive.

Ok final food order going off on Wednesday, PM me with your order, menu a few posts back #241.

Jkulin

Too right Stevie, I wouldn't mind but the 3 fines I have had in the last 18 months have been 38 in a 30, 37 in a 30 and this latest 58 in a 50 and all by poxy cameras.

Looks like I will have to behave now for 3 years!

rs48635

Already committed to another gig, but really wish I could have joined you all. Need my fix of maserati brotherhood in these dark times. Think I have recruited a new member who has run several fairy TVRs, cut him some slack as he's now searching for an early Granturismo.

Were they fixed cameras or mobile laser camera traps? Staffs is full of both. There are also two unmarked cars on the M6 Staffs section that pull up a fair few guys.

Jkulin

Were they fixed cameras or mobile laser camera traps? Staffs is full of both. There are also two unmarked cars on the M6 Staffs section that pull up a fair few guys.

Hi Amit, they were all mobile camera cops, apparently I remember seeing about 4 or 5 at the side of the road and I thought, arh they are just training, but as it was a dual carriageway and I thought the speed limit was 70, but it was 50, this was on the A449 near Hartlebury, Worcs. a few minutes away from The Super Car Show Rooms.

Looks like I have to be careful for the next 3 years now!

NickP

Hi Amit, they are were mobile camera cops, apparently I remember seeing about 4 or 5 at the side of the road and I thought, arh they are just training, but as it was a dual carriageway and I thought the speed limit was 70, but it was 50, this was on the A449 near Hartlebury, Worcs. a few minutes away from The Super Car Show Rooms.

Looks like I have to be careful for the next 3 years now!

I lost mine for 6 months for totting up points.... Not brilliant, and the TT stays on the licence for 5 years.