Xmas 2016

Jkulin

Hmm I have got to be careful Nick, no more chasing Benny at near 130 on the way to Oulton Park in August :-(

BTW has no one any ideas about what they are wearing, I am travelling down on Friday so need to know what to pack, so what are the majority of you wearing, Suits, DJ's, Smart Casuals, Jeans, Overalls, Dresses (If you are that way inclined (Dem?), Fancy dress, c'mon it can't be that hard to decide!

fcz360

Sparky
Hi Amit, they were all mobile camera cops, apparently I remember seeing about 4 or 5 at the side of the road and I thought, arh they are just training, but as it was a dual carriageway and I thought the speed limit was 70, but it was 50, this was on the A449 near Hartlebury, Worcs. a few minutes away from The Super Car Show Rooms.

Looks like I have to be careful for the next 3 years now!

I work by Supercar rooms and they catch lots every day on that road, especially where it goes from 70 to 50!

NickP

Hmm I have got to be careful Nick, no more chasing Benny at near 130 on the way to Oulton Park in August :-(

BTW has no one any ideas about what they are wearing, I am travelling down on Friday so need to know what to pack, so what are the majority of you wearing, Suits, DJ's, Smart Casuals, Jeans, Overalls, Dresses (If you are that way inclined (Dem?), Fancy dress, c'mon it can't be that hard to decide!

I think its fancy dress this year.

dem maser

Fancy dress.....honestly

John, sorry to hear of this. It is going to be a real challenge until the first three points are no longer valid.

I can resonate to remark about chasing a fellow member at 130 on way to Oulton Park.
This happens a lot with the Porsche guys I (used to) hang out with to the point that I no longer go on convoy trips. Now I come home without being anxious for two weeks in case I got done somewhere on a laser camera!

I toyed with the idea of laser detector and concluded by the time they are detected, your speed has been caught in the cross-hairs!

People in office such as Police are using these speed camera locations as cash generators. There is little correlation with 'accident hotspots' and yet I see police in marked and unmarked cars driving like lunatics with sometimes complete disregard for other road users in their pursuit (chase HQ) games.

GeoffCapes

Am I reading this right. It's £169.99 for the pair, plus £75 for the licence (for 5 years)?

I'm going to Tunbridge Wells tomorrow where they have a Maplin.
Can probably put this down as a business expense as it would come in handy on some jobs.

hoyin

Mind you I don't find the range of these radios very good.

Dave will confirm that at Le Mans. As we were chasing some Maseratis trying to tell them they were going the wrong way.

Next time I am leading. Even if I go slow at least I know where I am going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D Walker

Mind you I don't find the range of these radios very good.

Dave will confirm that at Le Mans. As we were chasing some Maseratis trying to tell them they were going the wrong way.

Next time I am leading. Even if I go slow at least I know where I am going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consider I have vouched for above.....