Selling my 3200

RSM Masser

Good luck with the sale
I wasn't sure when I saw 'red seats and black carpet' but I must admit I think it sets off the grey exterior really well. I wouldn't have chosen that combo - but I would have made a mistake, I like it!

StuartW

Good luck with the sale, that colour combination looks great & I think you have the price spot on too.

Looking forward to seeing what you get next

Ewan

This is a superb example of a late car with a very high spec. In real life the red leather looks a little darker than in the first EBay pictures. For anyone looking for a 3200 GTA, whether as a daily, a weekender, or a put-away investment, this could easily be the one. All with the piece of mind that multiple Emblem visits provides.

Andyk

Good luck with the sale....This is a truly stunning colour combination and a lovely 3200....

Moz1000

Thanks everyone. Yes, the photos have made the Bordeaux interior redder than it really is.
I'll see if I can correct this in the listing.
thanks again
Dave

Chrisbassett

Spent many comfortable hours in this lovely car for the Le Mans weekend. Beautifully sorted, a pleasure to be in and the few times the weather let Dave be a tad heavy footed it made progress in a very satisfying way.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467525558.041254.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467525581.724337.jpg

boomerang

That really is a splendit car, beautifull colourcombo, great condition!
You might get sorry you sold it.......

Moz1000

Many thanks for all your comments folks. My 3200 is now sold and will reside in the Leicester area with it's new owner who is a very nice guy with great taste!

$_57 (2).jpg

cheers
Dave

Contigo

Sponsor
Well done Dave, that's good news, I look forward to hearing what you will replace it with!

Also did it sell via Ebay or Word of mouth?

Moz1000

Well done Dave, that's good news, I look forward to hearing what you will replace it with!

Also did it sell via Ebay or Word of mouth?

Ebay mate. I'll let you know about the new one when I have it in my hands.
Dave