Chris Ward sale

Jkulin

Thanks C, the only reason I didn't proceed with the Blue C60 Trident is that I prefer metal straps and I wanted to call them Monday morning and add one to it, and although the Botta came with a leather strap I could add a metal one even though it was expensive, the only watch I have a leather strap on is my gold Omega and I only wear that on special occasions.

Slowly

The botas are nice.. I've a Uno - not as radical as they've got numbers and graduations with the one hand. There's Meistersinger as well..!

Jkulin

I thought of the Uno, but was taken by the simple looks of the Nova, I couldn't see any difference between the carbon and the stainless apart from 500€ as they both had the same case.

I had a look at the Meistersinger, yep they are quite unusual as well, must keep my hands in my pockets :)

Slowly

sure, ..and if you are going to go radical with one hand why not go for the one you've chosen? - far more pure. I'm always being surprised by the variants of watch available and have decided only to buy cheaper brands or s/h ones so as to have more choice.

Jkulin

That was the one I was after Andy except in a 43mm, I have the green in this model which is a 38mm and it is cool, but I have big wrists so wanted to go the next size up

GeoffCapes

Ooooo I like the C60 Trident Pro 600.

Quite reasonable until I have saved the pennies for the Omega Planet Ocean I want.

highlander

Oooooh shineeeey.......very nice, I do like the pro, shame about the wrist of a 5 year old though:rofl5:

StuartW

That's one hairy 5 year old Greg, a yeti maybe?!

Nice watch Mark, I do like their trident range