Grey 4 Seater Strad

bigbob

The Strad had 450PS when the MC had 440PS, the MC then was upgraded to 450PS and then both got 460PS. No idea whether there are any differences really but this is how they were sold.

Stradale is fixed rate dampers. Gearbox is different to MC shift, I have the Strad and had a MC Shift before that. You can hold the down paddle and it'll sequentially shift down for you. Changes at less than 60 milliseconds. I think it's the same gearbox as one of the last 599 models, not sure which one.

It is a different drive to the MC shift for sure. Much firmer but you know where you are on the road. That was the issue I had with Skyhook, it altered the damping when I did not want it to!

Tyres are Corsas and they do go through them fast. But they are very sticky. Ceramics are cool but you have to be travelling like a **** to get any real world difference from steel brakes.

Stu

hoyin

Yeah I tried over the weekend and in the MC shift holding the down paddle it does not sequentially shift down for you.

I have the same suspension as the Strad on my car and it is much firmer than a normal MC Shift.