Grey 4 Seater Strad

StuartW

I know what you mean Athol, I really like the 2 seater but from a practicality point of view I do want 4 seats. If I was opting for a 2 seater car, I would opt for something smaller but that's just me

outrun

2 seater is practical. You can sit in there for a run back from the pub etc no problem (as long as there is no roll cage) and the shelves in there are great for delivering pizzas to help pay for the beast...

sofasurfer

That is a nice colour. Heavy extra seats though. No need.

I did read on one review that the weight of the 4 seater was the same as the 2 seater. I cannot find it now but someone will know the answer I bet.

As for the car...nice tidy example.

FF1078

I did read on one review that the weight of the 4 seater was the same as the 2 seater. I cannot find it now but someone will know the answer I bet.

As for the car...nice tidy example.

They recon about 1770-1780 for either 2 or 4 seater but that cant be correct can it? No rear seats and carbon front seats must loose more than 10kg?

FF1078

Just read that review
Do all MC shift change down sequentially if you keep the down shift paddle held or just the Strad?

hoyin

Just read that review
Do all MC shift change down sequentially if you keep the down shift paddle held or just the Strad?

Just read it as well. Interesting. I need to try it.

Is it the same gear box as the Strad?

I note that when they talk about different driving modes, normal, sport and race all it talks about is when the valves to the exhaust open?

How is that any different to the MC shift?

What difference is there when it is in Race??

A part from some weight saving I don't see a fundamental difference to the MC Shift?

bigbob

It's not a colour. Choose a special, loud, look at me car and choose the same colour that people get X5s in. Don't understand it.

FF1078

Just read it as well. Interesting. I need to try it.

Is it the same gear box as the Strad?

I note that when they talk about different driving modes, normal, sport and race all it talks about is when the valves to the exhaust open?

How is that any different to the MC shift?

What difference is there when it is in Race??

A part from some weight saving I don't see a fundamental difference to the MC Shift?

I would think it stiffens up the suspension like the MC does. I think it's the same g/box as the MC but with slightly different ECU settings.

hoyin

Really? I thought the Strad comes with fixed dampers?

I have the sport handling pack on my MC shift and the dampers are labelled MC in bright red letters and it is fixed.

hoyin

So the only difference then is exterior styling and a weight loss of around 100kg? Between an MC Shift (mine) and a Strad?

Also from online specs (unless they are wrong) the Strad is 444bhp and the MC Shift is 453bhp?? So it has slightly less power??

I can imagine a different ECU setting would make a big difference.