Selling my GTS MC

fcz360

Sparky
Well post Le Mans blues have set in and now its definitely time to sell the GTS.

Gutted but have no choice as Ive lost my long term storage and cost of building work!!

Ive spoken to a few people about selling but thought I would post it up and see if any forum members are tempted, so here is the spec

It is in exceptional condition and has always been valeted by professionals with perfect paintwork and no scratches or blemishes, no stone chips and spotless wheels. 36,000 miles
The last service was in October 2015 and it won't need any service until Oct 2017, it has a new MOT with no advisories.
The spec includes the two important option packs Comfort and Sports it also have the Skyhook option.
Nero Carbonio Metallic, Black Sports seats with Maserati Crests. Full service history
Multi Media System with 7" in-dashboard screen (Navigation system, RDS tuner, single CD player, 30GB hard disc drive, voice control), 20" Neptune Grigio Alloy Wheels with new Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyres, Variable Heated Front Seating, Cruise Control, Sports Mode, Comfort Pack front seats (heating, driver's seat memory, power steering column with easy entry/exit function), Sport Pack (MC Auto Shift, Fully open exhaust bypass valves, Body coloured side skirts), Skyhook - Electronically variable active damping system, Maserati stability programme (MSP), Anti-lock brakes (ABS), Electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), Anti-slip regulation (ASR), Motor spin regulator (MSR), Electronic parking brake (EPB), Black Leather Bound Multi Functional Steering Wheel with Paddle Shift
Alcantara interior trim on roof and pillars, Dual-zone automatic climate control, Bi-Xenon headlights with headlight washing system, Adaptive light control system, Automatic headlamp activation., Aluminium pedals , Rain sensor, Factory NavTrak Tracker with two sensors, Bose surround sound system Package, USB Music connection, Red Calipers, Bluetooth Phone Preparation, Front and Rear Park Assist, Electric Folding Mirrors, Aluminium Embossed Kick Plates, Remote Central Locking With Alarm, Chrome Exterior Detailing, The Entire Booklet Packs
Fully Hpi Clear, Full Key Set, Complete Tool Kit, Car Cover included
On a private plate which will be removed on sale.

More pictures are available.

frontup.jpgrear1.jpginterior.jpgwheel.jpg

StuartW

Sorry to see that you have to sell Frank but good luck, it does look very nice.
You might want to mention the model year

2b1ask1

Special case
Tough decision Frank, how do you get on with the voice activation? Hope you get a new man-cave sorted soon...

safrane

Looks great and I will be a potential buyer at the end of the year but too early now for a number of reasons to complex for here.

mcs

Lovely car, having owned one of these and many other cars within this price point I have no hesitation in saying this is the best car money can buy at this money! GLWS

c4sman

Just done the same thing and sobbing into my pillow nightly..... Lovely car and best of luck with the sale.