Lovely QP GTS

dem maser

same here MAF, i like the newer one now but at the time seeing it at Ace it really put me off........looks "alright"
the original car that Andy put up is still the one for me though......

Andyk

I also like the latest GTS Mark...and that is a great value car and some drop....IT was 110/120k new......It has really grown on me but with Dem the black one looks more agressive and just a nicer shape over all.........Old one for me....Bet it sounds better as well.

Andyk

Must have sold.....It was at the dealer Westover and looked pretty immaculate in the pictures so not surprised.

Azher

Black QP GTS

Hi guys ...
I bought the QP GTS from Westover .... Just fell in love with her when I saw the pics and she sounds amazing. Not that many around. I had the duo select QP for about 5 years and now the GTS ... keep asking the wife if needs anything from the shops .... Any excuse to get in the car !!!!

Andyk

hi Azther...You lucky, lucky person......Saw it in the add and fell in love with it....Looked it great condition and lovely spec.......Make sure you post some pictures....Great news...

G

Guest 1678

Well done Azher.

Mark - with you on the GTS. Saw one in white on Friday on the M1. Had massive presence. At that price it is a steal.

Andyk

At that price it is a bloody bargain...That's a lot of money to lose over a short period......

StuartW

Hi guys ...
I bought the QP GTS from Westover .... Just fell in love with her when I saw the pics and she sounds amazing. Not that many around. I had the duo select QP for about 5 years and now the GTS ... keep asking the wife if needs anything from the shops .... Any excuse to get in the car !!!!

Well done, an excellent buy

Azher

Cheers guys ...
She is insane compared to my duo select. I was a bit worried about buying the same shape albeit facelift version and black at that too wether I might get bored but not a chance. She is such an eye catcher and so loud yet never seen a QP GTS ever that she is a keeper. Was raining all weekend but will get some pics up. Having a blip with the tpms and connecting my iphone6 via the USB port in the glove compartment .. Other than that she is amazing .. Oh and I need an outdoor cover ...