FS 2002 4200 cambiocorsa recent body restoration / wheel refurb and PS4 tyres

Wack61

The GTS needs some prep work that they won't do until it's sold , if it hasn't sold in 30 days it goes to auction as is , he told me if we agreed a sale price they'd give it a service, refurbish the wheels, a bit of paintwork AND discs and pads all round

I don't think anyone has rung up for a price on the front discs yet :D

Their PX price was definitely a thanks but no thanks

Wack61

I really want this QP, if anyone is lurking i'll take £1 under 10k for it £9999

StuartW

The GTS needs some prep work that they won't do until it's sold , if it hasn't sold in 30 days it goes to auction as is , he told me if we agreed a sale price they'd give it a service, refurbish the wheels, a bit of paintwork AND discs and pads all round

I don't think anyone has rung up for a price on the front discs yet :D

Their PX price was definitely a thanks but no thanks

That sound like a fantastic deal Darren, I really hope you find a buyer for yours ASAP - fingers crossed pal

Wack61

That sound like a fantastic deal Darren, I really hope you find a buyer for yours ASAP - fingers crossed pal

It's one of those, I really like the look of this GTS but if it sells before this I won't be heartbroken

Just found this picture I took with my phone, it does look good

Attachments

• 20160618_152154.jpg
    20160618_152154.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 17

Wack61

I'm starting to feel like I've adopted one of your cats and you keep looking in to see if it's OK :D

CatmanV2

I'm starting to feel like I've adopted one of your cats and you keep looking in to see if it's OK :D

Odd that. I feel like you've adopted one of my cats, and I keep checking to see if it's OK. And the bloody thing completely ignores me, and is clearly far happier and better looked after ;)

C

Wack61

Can you see the price in the title , mine must be cached as it still reads the same to me

Wack61

It's funny, when you're buying everything is at top dollar, but when you're selling the offers are low, do people really accept 25% lower than the already low asking price

Looking at that picture that's never going to happen , if I kept it 3 years it'll probably still be worth 8k

can't sell it for what It's worth so I'm keeping it, again

It's been totally reliable in the 3000 miles I've put on it apart from a few self solving electrical gremlins , like no indicators, off, back on and it's been fine since , weird so spending 8k on a QP which will be an unknown quantity is crazy