Think 1st Service is well over due actually

Ewan

So it's missing at least one mileage service, plus 8 annual services!

safrane

10 year old fluids....well past their use by dates.

Some have no mechanical nouse what so ever.

Wack61

I'm hoping the price is a typo, looks 10k out to me for an early auto with no history

Andyk

I am hoping its a typo and they meant next service!!!

Surely it must be.....No one would leave that car unserviced for all that time as the first owner would have taken it back to the dealer surely.

safrane

Depends Andy...how many new owners read 20k service intervals and think just that?

This is especially true if this lovely car was bought as a fashion statement and then sold on to another who took the sales mans garb as gospel.

Wack61

When I bought my xk8 the airhead that owned it had it valeted regularly but didn't service it in the 3 years she owned it until she blew the head gasket and knocked 5k off its value so they are out there

jluis

Doesn't the qp have a service indicator that lights up after 1 year?
My previous cars have all had the reminder either based on km or time

jluis

Btw, saw a bmw for sale yesterday that had its first service at 55.000 km ....
Must either have been some high quality oil or the engine is a mess inside

Wack61

Wouldn't surprise me to find it's OK, a guy at work ran a fiesta petrol for 8 years without a service until the oil filter rusted through , even then he just changed the filter and topped it up

MrMickS

Worked with an airhead that didn't service her BMW Mini until she took it for an MOT and it failed because the tyres were through to the canvas in places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk