Gt s mc

zagatoes30

Our well known used car dealer posted this on FB today

Granturismo S MC

Must admit had a little wibble, even Mrs Z that's nice but once again she wasn't keen on me selling the SZ

c4sman

I'm very sad to say that this was my car up until a few weeks ago.

Some of you know that I have been trying to get myself to sell her for a while and struggling to do it. I finally succumbed to financial logic and the very helpful Mr Grace was almost too efficient in helping me along the way with a remarkably quick and easy sale.

Admittedly, I had cancelled him picking up the car 3 times before that as I couldn't bring myself to do it, but finally plucked up the courage and did the deed and he had enough patience to put up with my wailing. Seriously, big thank you to Dicky for providing such a straightforward and easy service.

Any GTS MC is remarkable and special but the colour combo and options on this one stood out and was and will remain my perfect spec. I have never seen another and neither had Richard who has seen more than his fair share. The car gave me 2.5 years of trouble free motoring with only one airbag light issue fixed under the Maserati warranty. Running costs were tyres, standard servicing and..... Waxes and polishes, that's it.

13,000 miles , 2 European tours with the family a few Auto Italia's at Brooklands, Piazza Italia's in Horsham and numerous special miles, smiles, and positive comments. I enjoyed meeting some of you at a few of these events and the car being an event every time I looked at it let alone started or drove the thing. A great car and I know the new owner will be a very happy man.

What does the future hold in Maserati terms for me? I have always loved the brand but having owned one and met some of you I love it even more and plan to be back. Depending on circumstances in the coming year or two this could be in GS form or 4 seat Stradale form, but I will definitely own another Mas. That means I will still be lurking on this wonderful forum and Maserati events for the foreseeable, so you haven't got rid of me yet!

457.JPG

Andyk

Good luck with the sale C4Sman.........It's great to know you will be back...

c4sman

I know, I know, I know, a sad day Geoff :(

The plan is to invest the funds in the right way to allow me the future funds and more importantly the time to enjoy many more Maserati miles.

StuartW

Sorry to hear that but needs must and I look forward to seeing you back here in the future, in your new Maserati of course