Med Blu 4200 For sale

GeoffCapes

Car someone make the argument for me to trade my Merc 350 AMG diesel in for a QP 4.7S please?
I do 20-30k a year. And I can't even make the man maths work.

zagatoes30

Car someone make the argument for me to trade my Merc 350 AMG diesel in for a QP 4.7S please?

I think your problem is your calculator, try downgrading to an abacus because even if the numbers don't work no one else will understand

MrMickS

Have you applied the noise quotient? Petrol noise is superior to diesel noise so include that in the final figures. Adjust as necessary based on your taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wack61

Unfortunately you won't , putting that many miles on a QP really would make it impossible to sell in 3 years , my only suggestion would be a QP and a shed for the miles, 5k buys a reasonable motor and it won't lose much, I'd sooner have QP in my life even if I didn't use it much

something like this for the miles and a nice QP to come home to

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...=skoda&radius=1500&postcode=bs324hj&logcode=p

dem maser

For business forget it....get a 320d do 70mpg for work then jump in a V8 on the weekends and do 10mpg

zagatoes30

You could start by not wasting money getting internet connectivity for it to come back a few hours later ;)