2006 QP Sport GT

jemgee

Can anyone tell me what the circular drink can diameter fitting with the two 'slots' in (below the F&R selector lever) is actually meant to be used for?

drewf

It's for a couple of 2-finger KitKats. Or Club biscuits.

Or a phone like a Nokia 8890...

I removed mine and replaced it with a real cupholder from a US/Canada spec car - 2 minute job.

jemgee

As it's Italian I rather assumed it was for a mini salami rather than kit kat or twix.

Where does one obtain the cupholder !

Mr K

Or a phone like a Nokia 8890...

I went off to RTFM as I didn't know the answer despite being on my 2nd QP V. On p83 they call it a mobile phone holder for 2 phones. Well, the car was launched in 2003 and designed earlier than that. Just about when smallest was best.

Anyway, who needs a mobile phone - you can stick a SIM in the dash and use the built-in one!

jemgee

I went off to RTFM as I didn't know the answer despite being on my 2nd QP V. On p83 they call it a mobile phone holder for 2 phones. Well, the car was launched in 2003 and designed earlier than that. Just about when smallest was best.

Anyway, who needs a mobile phone - you can stick a SIM in the dash and use the built-in one!

Is it me - Finding things in the handbook and the index is fairly tortuous. Using the mode button changes the display in the centre of the dashboard but I could not find how to move up and down until I pressed the panel light up and down buttons.

No it is not just you!
It is me as well,
I have had trouble following the easy access/egress system
The h/book is not easy to follow, repeats itself and moves about to different sections.
Italiano! Shrug and smile