Cheapest non cat Strad that I've seen, but highest mileage too

conaero

Forum Owner
This does make you think though. This one has been for sale for ages and probably the longest out of all for sale....38k up and £79995.....20k more than the one above.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...i-granturismo-4-7-mc-stradale-2dr/4511211?v=c

Madness at that price, its £20k north of where it needs to be to sell.

Deals on new Cent Strads are out there, close to what this Strad is up for.

Mileage is key with these cars. You buy the lowest mileage car you can, pay a few more £K's for it but you will fair better come resale time.

MrCoop

Stu, I can get £20k off a new Strad without even trying, so the deals are out there.

StuartW

Thanks both, just need to raise some more funds but it is so, so tempting - possibly the last chance to drive a brand new V8 out of the showroom which such a gorgeous body wrapped around it

Best get my head down and earn some more cash!

vivekr1

60k is about right, I doubt they are going to drop significantly for a while and nothing at this price comes close to the look and feel and rarity of these cars. Decent spec - Love the 4 point belts & Rollcage but missing lots of Carbon - Wing Mirrors/Paddles/Gear surround/Spoiler (looks painted) Plus White seems to be the most common colour on a Strad..

Andyk

Just go in and negotiate on a show room car, be prepared to head for the door. Blu did something similar and go a silly discount on a new GTS.

Can you get a new Stradale on factory order these days...Did I read somewhere that dealers are asking but they have stopped production ?

Is the discount on dealer stock as there are a few out there unregistered sat at dealers I take it.

conaero

Forum Owner
We all know there are large sheds filled with Maseratis lurking beneath plus part finished cars in Italy.

I am sure trim can be swapped to pseudo a production car.

Talking of the factory, other than the 4C what is being produced there?

bigbob

What's the rationale in stopping Stradale production when you can still order a 'regular' GranTurismo?

safrane

My thoughts too...are they going to lay off staff in Modena???...not a chance.

The 4C has just half of one isle so unelss they keep producing the GT in all its forms they have a redundant factory and lots of staff left twiddling their thumbs.

I also suspect there will be a run out GT which Maserati always seem to do with an end of era model.

bigbob

I asked my dealer about ordering a run out spec and he said he had no knowledge of one. Mind he said Maserati tell them absolutely nothing about anything.

Rwc13

Who says you can still order a regular GT and these too aren't made up from already built cars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StuartW

I asked my dealer about ordering a run out spec and he said he had no knowledge of one. Mind he said Maserati tell them absolutely nothing about anything.

My MD told me exactly the same thing, on both counts

Maser Sod

Feck, just seen this ad for a strad. VERY tempted. Have the cash but don't have the parking space currently, with three other cars. But ...

Couldn't care less about the mileage, it shows the car has been driven and these cars are close to the bottom of their depreciation curves anyway. Put 15k on it and nobody notices it too much. Put 15K on a 5K car and you are going to see some more depreciation vis-a-vis what you paid.

conaero

Forum Owner
The one I was after is going through on finance at the mo :(

I dragged my feet as I was not mentally ready to part with the Spider or GS