Cheapest non cat Strad that I've seen, but highest mileage too

Maser Sod

You are welcome to store one at my Bristol address Pat.

Cheers Pete, very kind of you. I'd want it as a daily driver though, something to run up to Slough in. The 4C isn't practical enough for that (yes, it's even less practical than a Stradale). I could at least hang my work shirts from the internal cage bits.

safrane

I was in the harbour area last week Pat...round where the new builds are is just a sea of cars parked on the road and pavements. Clearly most using thier garage to store junk like most modern estates which come with no storage space.

Maser Sod

I was in the harbour area last week Pat...round where the new builds are is just a sea of cars parked on the road and pavements. Clearly most using thier garage to store junk like most modern estates which come with no storage space.

Yep, same where I live now. There are 6 garages in my parking area, I'm the only person who uses his to store a car. Everyone else just stores junk there (by their own admission).

Actually, the way people drive around my area, I don't think they could get their 4x4's into a garage without ripping off a wing mirror.

Andyk

That is a shame Matt as you in a Stradale makes sense.......but it you are still happy with what you have it's no bad thing.

StuartW

It goes to show that the UK dealers are not really sure what can and can't be done as there are conflicting reports coming from different dealers. I do know that a brand new Strad was delivered to a customer in Peterborough last week but it was ordered some time ago. This one was finished in a very understated Grigio Touring, unique on a Strad as far as I am aware, so I will be keeping a look out for it.

I guess the only way to find out is for someone to go ahead, walk into a dealer and place an order and see what happens?

bigbob

Spot on! That's the problem though, no one is buying them! From memory on the maths each UK dealer is selling less that one GranTurismo per month now.

StuartW

Spot on! That's the problem though, no one is buying them! From memory on the maths each UK dealer is selling less that one GranTurismo per month now.

Indeed & for the whole of the UK, only 1 new Strad was sold last year apparently

Andyk

It goes to show that the UK dealers are not really sure what can and can't be done as there are conflicting reports coming from different dealers. I do know that a brand new Strad was delivered to a customer in Peterborough last week but it was ordered some time ago. This one was finished in a very understated Grigio Touring, unique on a Strad as far as I am aware, so I will be keeping a look out for it.

I guess the only way to find out is for someone to go ahead, walk into a dealer and place an order and see what happens?

There was a Stradale in Grigio Touring on the Centennial video...it was a two seater though...Looked pretty good to me.

outrun

Pop down to Le Bois Matt and you can have a shot of my car. You'll soon punt that old GS.....

I'm sure if you really want a special order Strad, they will build it however they will discount a built car heavily and try to drive you that way. In the end, not many, if any will push for the factory order as I suspect we'll be talking £10-15k more which is silly unless you just won the Euro millions.