GS & 4200 Items for Sale

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Sorry you are having to part with your Maser, truly unique example with the carbon fibre and GS seats etc.
It will sell fast thats for sure.

safrane

I was in your position four years ago after owning my second (and best) Maserati...sold it after six months and just kne trip to Modena accounting for 90%of the miles. Lost a little money which was regretful...long term loosing the car was far worse.

Fate took a better turn; As a door closes a window opens...sadly for me the cars new owner was smitten and did not wish to sell back...we still communicate and the car now lives in France (as does the ex come to think of it)

D Walker

There is more to it Ross,
Wife has had a recent health scare so we thought f&@k it, why not go for a lifestyle change now instead of putting it off. Let's work less and start living a little.
Unfortunately to cover the risk while we sell the house I need cash in the bank. If house sells first I am sorted and have somewhere organised to store car.
Dave

rossyl

There is more to it Ross,
Wife has had a recent health scare so we thought f&@k it, why not go for a lifestyle change now instead of putting it off. Let's work less and start living a little.
Unfortunately to cover the risk while we sell the house I need cash in the bank. If house sells first I am sorted and have somewhere organised to store car.
Dave

Dave sorry to hear that and glad your wife is ok. Well done on making the decision to have a change, many people look back much later in the years and wonder why they never did it. So good on you! You only get one life, live it!

rockits

Good luck to you Dave & it is the right decision. Hope your wife is OK & best wishes.

People always say about if's and but's however didn't do anything about it. Don't regret what you could or should have done & just go for it. Life is too short, too fickle and one day we sit there wondering where it all went.

We are in a similar position not through a health scare but because you work for buttons each day on the bread & butter work for people who don't appreciate it or value it. Some do some don't but time could be better spent. We need to crack on and get developing properties!

Contigo

Sponsor
Dave, sent details to my man and he should contact you soon . Hope the house sells first!

Wack61

Sorry to hear you're selling, I'm sure it's a position most of us have been in at one time or another, I know I have but I'm sure things will improve, I can't see electric cars taking off any time soon, hope you're not part of the shell redundancies announced yesterday

Good luck for the future , it certainly is a nice looking 4200 advertised in the right place