GS & 4200 Items for Sale

D Walker

I have the following items for sale:

Genuine Maserati Gran Sport Car cover - 10 months old - was £240 delivered from Marios - open to sensible offers. *****SOLD******

Full Set of Sprogs Stainless Steel Wheel nuts - brand new still in packaging - looking for what I paid £170 - delivered.*******provisionally sold******

I also have an air conditioning pump/compressor I got from Zep - think it was £340 or £370 - Eurospares is a lot more and I believe hard to get hold of.******Provisionally Sold******

If interested please PM me.

Best Regards,

Dave

Contigo

Sponsor
Are you selling up mate?

Does the cover have GS on it as I know a 3200 owner who wants an official Maserati one.

D Walker

Are you selling up mate?

Does the cover have GS on it as I know a 3200 owner who wants an official Maserati one.

Yes Phil - Car is on Richards site now - cover does have Gran Sport emblazoned on the front and Maserati on rear.. I wasn't too bothered - Was the only one who ever saw it...

Thought I had a photo - but cant seem to find it.

Dave

spkennyuk

Whats next for you Dave ?

I cant see yours being around for long with the GS seats and you did the clutch as well Iirc.

D Walker

Yes it was short lived and for a whole host of reasons, personal life, but the biggie is the uncertainty in oil and gas - 2 kids in Uni ....the list goes on. I am hoping if things go the way we are hoping I wont be away for too long - all though it may have to be 4 door and diesel next - but who knows - have a lot to sort out, and a house to sell.

Hexadex

I have the following items for sale:

Genuine Maserati Gran Sport Car cover - 10 months old - was £240 delivered from Marios - open to sensible offers.

Full Set of Sprogs Stainless Steel Wheel nuts - brand new still in packaging - looking for what I paid £170 - delivered.

I also have an air conditioning pump/compressor I got from Zep - think it was £340 or £370 - Eurospares is a lot more and I believe hard to get hold of.

If interested please PM me.

Best Regards,

Dave
Hi, I'm interested in the wheel nuts, are they for a GS?

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Yes it was short lived and for a whole host of reasons, personal life, but the biggie is the uncertainty in oil and gas - 2 kids in Uni ....the list goes on. I am hoping if things go the way we are hoping I wont be away for too long - all though it may have to be 4 door and diesel next - but who knows - have a lot to sort out, and a house to sell.

Sorry to hear that Dave but hopefully you'll be back in the fold soon. Good luck with getting everything sorted.

Oh mate
Just caught up with this. Sorry to hear about your concerns but I know only too well how fickle the oil and gas industry can be.
I managed to eek a working life from it but had to be one step ahead all of the time. It is especially tough now at $50 or so.
Feel free to pm me if you wish to chat..............

StuartW

Sorry to hear but you have to do what's right for you.
Good luck and hope you make it back here soon

D Walker

Thanks one and all, all items provisionally sold, if any fall through I will be in touch with the other people who expressed intrest/ offers.
Regarding the car, I have enjoyed the short 10 month, 3500 miles together but as Stuart says needs must I am afraid. Hey ho - such is life - Should have stuck to petro- chem but I am working on a way back in to that!!

rockits

Really sorry to hear the Maser has to go. It was a long time coming and looks a really nice example. I'll be surprised if Dicky doesn't find the next custodian soon. Good luck & good health ;)