25k 4.2 GT

safrane

Bizarre commens in the ad...'should find HPI CAT clear'...?!? Yes one should. Also looking at the badge photo via smart phone but is that blade cuts I see around the front badge?

CatmanV2

Bizarre commens in the ad...'should find HPI CAT clear'...?!? Yes one should. Also looking at the badge photo via smart phone but is that blade cuts I see around the front badge?

Don't think so. Lots of grot around it and a scratch.

C

philw696

On a 8 year old GT TPMS and parking sensors are part of the fun.
Batteries most likely flat in the TPMS sensors.

Wack61

Looks OK to me as long as the wrap has come off clean and not taken the lacquer with it , they're all a bit of a lottery regardless of history, if it's a keeper I'd view that 10k saving over a 40,000 mile car as a war chest because there's no guarantee a low mileage one will be any more reliable.

rockits

Service book stolen from bag at airport? Really? Feasible but sounds a little like a tall story does it not?

For me mid to dark colours look better on a GT.

redsonnylee

Service book stolen from bag at airport? Really? Feasible but sounds a little like a tall story does it not?

For me mid to dark colours look better on a GT.

I thought that's was a bit strange to, I leave my service book at home, if it was closer I would have gone and had a view.

Phil H

Perhaps the car was stolen/recovered. That might explain why it 'should' be HPI clear, and if the service book was on board it could easily have gone walkies.

Just a hunch.....

PH

CatmanV2

TPMS can be replaced comparatively cheap.

Check the manifolds for blows, suspension bushes, coolant bottles

Mine was a bit cheaper than that, and seems to be pretty solid.

C