SOLD Conaero's GS LE

dem maser

Lets see based on Matts as its prob the best in the country........i hope it goes quick and for top money as it deserves it

Contigo

Sponsor
My 3200 is probably the best in the country but it's still not sold! These Masers are a tough sell imo.

allandwf

Small market, just have to wait for the right buyer at the right time, that's the hard bit. Good luck with the sale and hope it goes quickly.

Ewan

I see that the 1994 Ghibli failed to sell at Historics Auction on Saturday also. Not that this is of much relevance to Matts lovely GS!

conaero

Forum Owner
My 3200 is probably the best in the country but it's still not sold! These Masers are a tough sell imo.

Yes I can't argue with that.

Dicky seems to shift them quickly, I have already talked to him about taking it on.

MrCoop

Good news Matt, you seemed pretty confident about doing a deal when we spoke a couple of weeks ago.

Hope the GS sells quickly (it should do, given how lots of people are always looking but there never seems to be a decent one around).

I'll await your thoughts on the move from GS to Strad before I make my mind up!

conaero

Forum Owner
Good news Matt, you seemed pretty confident about doing a deal when we spoke a couple of weeks ago.

Hope the GS sells quickly (it should do, given how lots of people are always looking but there never seems to be a decent one around).

I'll await your thoughts on the move from GS to Strad before I make my mind up!

Sure you can have a go next Ace if I buy one.

azapa

good luck on the sale, and welcome to the white strad club! hope it goes through. 2 seater?

Andyk

That why Matt said girlie purse...we all understand....get it out of the wife's if you can .....

MrPea

Thanks Peter. Spider is also open to sensible offers too. I was going to keep it another year but I may let it go to a good home.

I'm slightly relieved I'm only just catching up on this thread having had the Autotrader Gransport alert show the GS for sale. You posted this just before I agreed the purchase of the ST (as in minutes)... I like your spider a lot!

Ewan

Apologies for the drift Matt. Best of luck with the sale. Your GS will make someone very happy.