4200 Spyder comparison prices

spkennyuk

I nearly fell off the chair when i saw the price of the first link. The second link is the closest mileage wise to the first car I could find although thats a LHD car and from a less than reputable trader.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maserati-...175784?hash=item36005aaa28:g:6WsAAOSw3mpXLKIg

details say " impeccable Maserati main dealer service history but there is a 3 year gap in the service history and the clutch failed at 7678 miles on the clock.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-Mase...499006?hash=item41a0f8437e:g:Uh4AAOSw7FRWYGdA

I would have thought the first one would be £25 to maybe £28k. The asking price seems OTT to me.

zagatoes30

The silver one is from Motorhub what more do I need to say.

The first one looks a tad high but find another late Spyder with that sort of milage and a new clutch?

I have been watching Spyder prices as I have considered selling mine and prices are all over the place.

spkennyuk

Most of the other are around the 25K mark. there is one with 34K on the clock at £25995 but a 6K premium for the first one seems too much of a leap.

Andyk

The first one is under priced for 18k on the clock....but at Motorhub so enough said as Andy pointed out.......2nd one.....yes maybe a bit too much but not many 2004 Spyders about with 9k on the clock so hard to value in the current market......but you can get a low miles face lift car for under 30k so maybe it is priced to high..

zagatoes30

Personally I would want around £20k for mine should I decide to sell, whether its worth that or not is a mute point but anything less and I might as well just keep it.

Andyk

I would say its worth it Andy......Not many Spiders come up for sale and most are 20k or above......Those below probably need plenty of work doing or sky high miles.

allandwf

I agree, definitely worth paying more for a good one. Remember the red one that was discussed a few months ago, cheap for a reason.

rotor-g

I have seen the one at Motorhub. It is in very poor condition. Hood has holes, Satnav removed and a tablet taped in and bodywork not good. And LHD

spkennyuk

I have seen the one at Motorhub. It is in very poor condition. Hood has holes, Satnav removed and a tablet taped in and bodywork not good. And LHD

Nice to see motorhub reinforcing their **** reputation yet again. It amazes me how these places survive.