Low mileage 3200

jluis

Whats wrong with green?
If we all liked only banana yellow, it would be a problem ....
To each his own ....

spkennyuk

Sorry kenny and madman, you can not like someone's choice in colour scheme and say it is not for you and that is ok by me, I've done it myself, but to be downright rude and putting down someone's choice is just not acceptable IMO. I'm not looking for a keyboard warrior session, not my style, so we will leave it there I think.

Keyboard warrior is not my style either Greg. However the use of the word hideous is merely an expression of the fact that I find the carpet in particular unsightly in an all green car. How many times have we seen negative comments on here about the various coloured wraps that have been put on tridents ? and yes they have been called everything from hideous to minging and just about everything in-between.

I'm sorry if you have taken offence at my choice of descriptive words but I am as entitled as you are to express an opinion. It's only a few posts ago that you said pint glasses were too vulgar. which is the same kind of descriptive word. Neither word is being rude.

I'm not putting down your choice or anybody else's. I'm just stating in a descriptive manor why its not something I would choose.

Its very much a case of each to their own with cars and colours.

Now that is sorted out as you say leave it at that and again my apologies if you have taken offence.

Ewan

Glorious car and colour combo. Not keen on the gold clock though. I love a gold clock on a pre-3200 Maser, but by 1998 (ish) it needs to be silver.

I very nearly bought a 3200 with green carpets about 3 weeks ago. It was/is a rare and lovely thing. I think it's now for sale at FTech in Exeter, but can't be certain. It has green carpets but beige leather, which works well with the Brooklands exterior.

The only downside for me was that it would haven sat somewhat incongruously in my collection (which is all blue).

alfatwo

It now looks like any nice low miles whatever the original spec even green 3200 Gt's are now going for prober money.. Lets face it there aint many left to chose from!

Dave