Low mileage 3200

jluis

Lovely exterior color but too much green inside :)
Prices are shooting up quickly.
Not just the 3200/4200.

I had a look yesterday for the Ferrari 456 offers as I always wanted a Ferrari V12 and the cheapest one starts at aroung 50k
A manual 456M is like hens teeth and starts at 80k.
2 years ago when i bought my 3200 they cost half and where a viable choice.
Today im afraid they are out of my price range ...

Andyk

Would imagine there are not many 3200's around with that amount of miles around these days......Not a fan of the colour combination either which may hamper the sale but good to see the pricers are up for what is a great car and the one that should be regarded as the car that started the Maserati rise again........

safrane

Swap the carpets and possibly the dash top and rear shelf and that trim would look much nicer...and it would not cost that much to do.

highlander

I tought it was your car on the ad when i first saw it :)

Wash your mouth out! Marci is a keeper and going nowhere! ;)
This one looks like mistral green, think it is the same colour as davy's........the shame is these low milers are likely to be bought by those hoping it is an investment not for driving :(

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
What is this too green?
The dash tops, steering wheel, and part of the door trim are black not green, looks lovely.
Could be greener!

Jkulin

Love it and the interior, if I had the room then it would be sitting on my drive, gorgeous colour!

spkennyuk

I like it, it's unusual and a real talking point.

The talking point being "have you seen the interior on that 3200? It looks like kermit has been skinned and thrown up in it ! "

Im really not a fan of green but the exterior colour is ok. The carpets are hideous. 1970's hotel springs to mind.

Each to their own but its got to be in the marmite category.

highlander

The talking point being "have you seen the interior on that 3200? It looks like kermit has been skinned and thrown up in it ! "

Im really not a fan of green but the exterior colour is ok. The carpets are hideous. 1970's hotel springs to mind.

Each to their own but its got to be in the marmite category.

Good god that is bad...,
Far too much green!

One man's meat another man's poison guys but really are "hideous" and "good god that is bad" fair comments......really?

spkennyuk

One man's meat another man's poison guys but really are "hideous" and "good god that is bad" fair comments......really?

Yes its a fair comment in my view. Thats why i said each to their own. Some people will love the interior and some or possibly many will hate it. Its a bit like the louis vuitton interior. Somebody loved it in order to have it done in the first place but its certainly not for everyone.

highlander

Sorry kenny and madman, you can not like someone's choice in colour scheme and say it is not for you and that is ok by me, I've done it myself, but to be downright rude and putting down someone's choice is just not acceptable IMO. I'm not looking for a keyboard warrior session, not my style, so we will leave it there I think.

madmanmart

Oh I see now, your car has the same interior? I wondered why you were so defensive.

You must like green. :)