Red GS anyone

BRR

I know this car as I also have mine serviced with GT autos / F1 and it's often there at the same time, They used the clutch settings from my car to try and diagnose a fault where the new bearing from Hill engineering was too big and causing issues, this has now been replaced and as far as I'm aware it's had all its issues taken care of. I've had a good look round it and it's in very good condition for the miles, which I'm sure are on the high side for some but it wouldn't detract me from buying it

DPS20K

Looks nice but services have not been done to schedule throughout most of it's life. Nearly 14k between services at one point, unless he's missed one off the list. Even the first service was 3k overdue.

whereskeith

I know this car as I also have mine serviced with GT autos / F1 and it's often there at the same time, They used the clutch settings from my car to try and diagnose a fault where the new bearing from Hill engineering was too big and causing issues, this has now been replaced and as far as I'm aware it's had all its issues taken care of. I've had a good look round it and it's in very good condition for the miles, which I'm sure are on the high side for some but it wouldn't detract me from buying it

nice car.
do you know what the problem was that the hills bearing was causing? When I had one put in mine recently they mentioned it was bigger but still fitted ok...

philw696

If its a Good One the miles dont matter as they are far quicker than the low mileage show queens and I know as I have driven quite a few now down here.
Just look after them properly and using the right diagnostics on them is crucial for all the up to date factory information which you wont get from a 100 quid unit of the net.
We are now using the Diagnosi Evo.

G

Guest 1678

My late 2004 will be on the market soon and has the same spec except tech cloth, 44k miles and all services carried out to schedule. New clutch too, a major service with fresh MOT. That'll be 2 on the market!

BRR

nice car.
do you know what the problem was that the hills bearing was causing? When I had one put in mine recently they mentioned it was bigger but still fitted ok...

I don't know exactly but something about it pushing against something else (pressure plate) that was pushing it out of line and perhaps bending it slightly, can't remember what they did to sort it but I know it took a number of attempts

outrun

My late 2004 will be on the market soon and has the same spec except tech cloth, 44k miles and all services carried out to schedule. New clutch too, a major service with fresh MOT. That'll be 2 on the market!

Keep it. It's only going up in value. Who cashes in an investment when it's increasing?

allandwf

Keep it. It's only going up in value. Who cashes in an investment when it's increasing?

I would, if I sell while it's on the up and don't lose. then that's me happy. Someone else can stockpile them if they wish.

safrane

Always good to sell on the up...even if you don't make as much as somone else...but far better than to be in the opposite camp.

G

Guest 1678

Keep a look out - after a major service (belts etc) and new clutch plus fresh MOT it will be in the hallowed halls of Mr Richard Grace next week.