Open Invite For People around Bristol

lisknik

It's a good place have you booked for next time Nick?
Took the route you mentioned on the way back a lot better and no expletives - had enough on the way in.

Yes I have, had a chat with the owner (I think) he is very welcoming, and asked me if we are doing it again/regularly :) He wants car clubs there :)

Looks like we have a second monthly meet :)

StuartW

Place we go is a farm shop and cafe, fantastic breakfast there, they also have a big play area in the Garden, and the big pig sty, the kids can feed the pigs as well! ;)

So tempting to grab a pig let on the way out ;)

Very cool!

Maser Sod

Is there a similar Frampton Cotterell farm shop meet next month? If so, I'll do my best to get there. If you are taking brekky orders early Nik, I'll have the second piglet on the left with fried eggs and black pudding. Ta.

lisknik

Is there a similar Frampton Cotterell farm shop meet next month? If so, I'll do my best to get there. If you are taking brekky orders early Nik, I'll have the second piglet on the left with fried eggs and black pudding. Ta.

This coming Sunday sir, last one of this year will be good to see ya :)

And catch your own piglet ;)

Ebenezer

Crikey - my parents used to live in Frampton Cotterell after my Dad retired! Never thought I'd see the place mentioned anywhere!
Eb

lisknik

Crikey - my parents used to live in Frampton Cotterell after my Dad retired! Never thought I'd see the place mentioned anywhere!
Eb

It's one of those places you drive through to get someone else..... and not stop!! :lol2:

lisknik

Bit of a chilly one this morning at the farm. They were really good this morning as they had a break in over night, and had to await the police before opening up. Difficult for them, so I was really chuffed the way we stuck around for them :)

Pictures -

IMG_2554.jpgIMG_2555.jpgIMG_2556.jpgIMG_2557.jpgIMG_2558.jpgIMG_2559.jpgIMG_2560.jpgIMG_2561.jpgIMG_2562.jpgIMG_2564.jpgIMG_2566.jpg

Andyk

Great to see her out and about...Didn't realise exactly what you were going through Tess.....Glad you are on the way up Hun.