My low mileage 06 QP for sale

espresso

My Gorgeous 06 QP
For sale is the best car I have ever owned, my beautiful ’06 Quattroporte DuoSelect in gorgeous Bordeaux Pontevechhio metallic with deep tan and black interior.

Much argument circles around what is the best colour combination but for me this is the best: on the one hand it is rich and opulent while on the other hand it manages to avoid being bling. This car is pure royalty, she truly is the queen of the road.

Why this car?
Love at first sight. I searched six months for this car, I visited dealers, private sellers and showrooms all over London, the home counties and the south coast. When I eventually found her I knew without hesitation she was the one.
She is still special: very low mileage of only 28,000; only one previous owner; cared for from new by HR Owen London; offered now with no faults nor errors; supplied to me by Stratstone Mayfair; I’ve owned her for four years and loved every minute of ownership; 19” wheels; correct Pirelli tyres; factory fit sunroof; front and rear parking sensors; CD multi-changer.
I’ve driven plenty of other similar aged Quattroportes and this is still the most solid, rattle-free, one I’ve experienced. The low mileage shows. In the four years I’ve been privileged to look after this car, nothing has given a moment’s trouble.

Why am I selling?
I really don’t want to, I really had hoped not to. It hurts my head and heart to write this ad. I’m starting a new business and simply need the funds. I’ve put this moment off for as long as possible but can’t avoid it any longer.

What’s the catch?
Well, the wheels could do with a refurbishment; nothing serious, no chips nor buckles, just the usual kerb rash. She is a ten year old car and a nit-picker could find one or two car park touches. I could get that done and she would be pristine but I’m already at full stretch with my new venture so simply haven’t had the time. I know I’m losing money by offering her this way but my loss is your gain.

And the price?
Sold

Which makes her the lowest price low mileage ’06 on the market by far.

(The car is in West London)

800a_IMG_4312.jpg

800bIMG_4309.jpg

800cIMG_4300.jpg

800dIMG_4304.jpg

800dIMG_4318.jpg

800eIMG_4320.jpg

800fIMG_4139.jpg

800gIMG_4140.jpg

800hIMG_4134.jpg

800IMG_4307.jpg

800pIMG_4145.jpg

800qlMG_4316.jpg

800rIMG_4317.jpg

Ewan

Fabulous, and great value. I've seen other similar 06 examples go for this price with double the mileage. I hope she sells well and quickly for you. Onwards and upwards.

Andyk

Oh my what a stunning QP.....One of my favourite colours on a QP....Sure she will sell for you.

Great colour combo and a sun roof too
excellent value for some lucky future owner
hope you are not leaving the forum?
good luck mate

espresso

Thank you all for your kind comments and good wishes. I do believe it is a fabulous car and I hope it stays in the forum. In reply to Dave's question, if I am leaving the forum? No way, I am now addicted to Maserati I can't think of driving any other car that would give me the same pleasure. I am hopping to buy another maser as soon as my new bussiness starts making money (I would be happy to buy it back from the new owner!).

bigbob

Everyone is telling the OP that it's great value so there is only one logical conclusion - someone needs to buy it!

Thank you all for your kind comments and good wishes. I do believe it is a fabulous car and I hope it stays in the forum. In reply to Dave's question, if I am leaving the forum? No way, I am now addicted to Maserati I can't think of driving any other car that would give me the same pleasure. I am hopping to buy another maser as soon as my new bussiness starts making money (I would be happy to buy it back from the new owner!).

Glad you are not leaving the forum!
I would have considered a purchase but it is not an Auto which is what I need/want/have

espresso

Thank you for all your kind comments and support, the response I received was overwhelming. I am pleased (I am unbearably sad) to say that the car was sold this morning.
A tribute to the power of the forum, hope to be back again soon with a new Maserati.