Anybody know this 4200??

Contigo

Sponsor
I don't know it mate but speak to Martyn about the pitfalls of owning a Lilac car! :D

safrane

Not the car but Andy K knows the dealer if I recall correctly.

He seems to get a few coupes now and then, and although he details the car in the advert they miss the service history every time in the add.

Personally I think its too much given the miles and that the paint is not the most desirable.

highlander

I don't mind the colour either tbh. Looks pretty well cared for and 61k shows it has been used, always a good sign in my book. Just needs an Indy check and it could be a goer for a prospective 42er.......

Spartacus

What a lovely colour ;) in the sun that colour is beautiful. You'd be suprised how many compliments I get about that colour when I'm not around you lot ;p (Insert abuse here) and that guy always has 4200 for sale. Dont know if they are any good though.

philw696

This Dealer has had a few 4200,s for sale over the years but I think there is always a story with them.

Ewan

Looks great to me. A nice combination for a 4200. And the price isn't silly either - at least £5k less than an equivalent age/mileage GS, but with a nicer interior. Okay, the wheels need refurbing, but it's got to be worth a look.

Luna 06

I had the 2006 Luna blue and cream interior a few years back. Looked amazing. Not sure on the grey though. It came back on the market 2 months ago and sold for 19k. It had larini back boxes and had been lowered to gransport stance. 35k on the clock. I think the prices must be on the rise. All that said, if you can go the extra mile and get a GS! I would. And indeed did.Good luck.

Ewan

Starting price for a good GS with modest mileage (say, 50k or less) is now £25k. Really good ones are over £30k. So if the budget is in the teens, a facelift 4200 it shall have to be. And the best of these are over £20k as well. You might get a high mileage facelift car with less than perfect history for around £15k now, but high teens is where you should expect to be for a good one.

outrun

That looks like quite a nice car. Get it inspected though, to be sure.

Price is fair too especially given the new clutch.

It's only martyn's which looks lilac, but I think some of that is the reflection of his pink shirt against the blue car.