Bianco Fuji GS!! ....rare as the proverbial no?

Andyk

There is a thread somewhere on here about the car. I believe a member has been to see it.

drewf

...if only they actually looked good in British sunshine. Bianco Fuji looks like someone has ****** on a car in the UK - it looks great in Italy in strong sunlight, but otherwise? It's not for me.

CatmanV2

...if only they actually looked good in British sunshine. Bianco Fuji looks like someone has ****** on a car in the UK - it looks great in Italy in strong sunlight, but otherwise? It's not for me.

This is the size of it

C

Andyk

Agree Drew......Always loved this colour when it was released on the GS but all the pictures were in the sun then saw one in the UK and it just didn't move me on the GS....I do like it on a GT though...Not sure why but seems to suit it better...

CatmanV2

There was a wrapped QP at Grimaldi. Something very similar to BF, and it looked rather nice

C

G

Guest 1678

There was one in the compound at Dick Lovett - the body needed some TLC. It looks like a nightmare to match and would probably need a full respray.

At £25995, even with tech cloth looks cheap to me, given the mileage.

safrane

I saw this car in Marlborough two years ago and I thought the colour was great...if it was nkt for the fact I already have a GS thats younger and an LE I would consider swaping...but also the service history is off and there is some poor paint match.

Contigo

Sponsor
Saw it in Marlborough too and it looked stunning on a sunny day but as Drew so eloquently put it, it looks like someone has pished on it when viewed in all but good quality light which we really don't get too much of over here!

attachment.php

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
There was one in the compound at Dick Lovett - the body needed some TLC. It looks like a nightmare to match and would probably need a full respray.

At £25995, even with tech cloth looks cheap to me, given the mileage.

That was the car that's for sale

Contigo

Sponsor
Yes the guy selling this does alot of underwriting for Dick Lovett and got it from them. The owner was tragically killed and his wife didn't want the car to be seen locally so asked them to move it on.

stteale

Just been to see this (as its only a mile down the road).

Paint is ok'ish but as I saw it in the bright sun I might be a little off the mark. Biggest issue is the lack of history.

the car was only seen once by Dick Lovett in 2008 for its first mileage service (around 6500), after that the stamp is missing, but shows gearbox oil and some other bits, in the book. and the 3rd and final entry is for 31,000 miles with Lambda sensors changed, A/C belt chnge and MAF sensor cleaned. All this by a company called Watters Car & Commercial in January 2014. They have only serviced the car once as well. No indications of any work on the clutch or even what the wear is.

So My gut feeling is to leave it alone unless it was a good bit cheaper.

Anybody have a different view?

Cheers

Steve

leeq61

Totally agree Steve. I went to see this a few weeks ago before putting a deposit down on mine. For the money, the history was poor and the rear panel paintwork was disappointing.

Lee

Just been to see this (as its only a mile down the road).

Paint is ok'ish but as I saw it in the bright sun I might be a little off the mark. Biggest issue is the lack of history.

the car was only seen once by Dick Lovett in 2008 for its first mileage service (around 6500), after that the stamp is missing, but shows gearbox oil and some other bits, in the book. and the 3rd and final entry is for 31,000 miles with Lambda sensors changed, A/C belt chnge and MAF sensor cleaned. All this by a company called Watters Car & Commercial in January 2014. They have only serviced the car once as well. No indications of any work on the clutch or even what the wear is.

So My gut feeling is to leave it alone unless it was a good bit cheaper.

Anybody have a different view?

Cheers

Steve

Contigo

Sponsor
He should be well aware that those facts are killing this car and therefore needs to adjust the price accordingly if he wants to sell to an enthusiast or anytime soon. Point him in the general direction of this thread :D

allandwf

It will sell, albeit he may have a wait. Good colour combination, as it was launch colours I believe.