Stunning blue QP Sport GT S

Ewan

Lovely. Well priced as well. Often there are no 4.2 QP GTS for sale, but currently I think there are three good ones up for grabs. A good alternative to a GranSport for those requiring something a bit bigger.

m1980k

At the moment having more than one car doesn't make sense, so the GS works for me as an all-rounder. But I reckon one of these plus something small with 2 seats for the track would be the perfect 2 car collection. Someone on here needs to buy this, then sell it to me in a couple of years. This is the pick of the Sport GTSs available right now - it's blue, but without the chrome. So the ideal spec in the best version of one of the greatest saloons of all time!

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
We sold a stunning example last month, 54k miles a smidge under £25k. They're really nice cars the GTS but a QP with 60k or more miles on will require spend unless it's been meticulously maintained. Our car had a MD clean bill of health 3000 miles prior, last Autumn, but still required £3500 to have a clean bill of health.

rockits

Now that is very nice. Not a fan of black interiors on Maser's but this just works for me due to the stitching lifting it a bit. The carbon trim is tasteful and not over the top, the de-chrome is spot on and better than the chrome trim for me. I would love to have something like this. Only trouble is now I have bought the XJ which is much newer for much less money how do I justify a QP over the XJ?!

rockits

I know I know.

Trouble is I have too many motors in stock and don't have much left in the pot ;) Kids need to go back to school next week as well so that will hurt!!

Andyk

Now that is very nice. Not a fan of black interiors on Maser's but this just works for me due to the stitching lifting it a bit. The carbon trim is tasteful and not over the top, the de-chrome is spot on and better than the chrome trim for me. I would love to have something like this. Only trouble is now I have bought the XJ which is much newer for much less money how do I justify a QP over the XJ?!

100% agree on the black.....Would always go lighter but I do like black with the light grey/white stitching.