4 seat Stradale 85k

StuartW

Similar to Dicky's one for sale, it looks like Granito but I can't quite make it out - is it just me, or is it really dirty in these photos? Unlike Dicky's of course which is gleaming as you would expect

Hexadex

Similar to Dicky's one for sale, it looks like Granito but I can't quite make it out - is it just me, or is it really dirty in these photos? Unlike Dicky's of course which is gleaming as you would expect
Yep, it needs a wash

outrun

Indeed. A lesson in how not to present a car, let alone a high value one, for sale.

StuartW

Yes, I think they should come down at £10k on the price based on this indiscretion and then I might be interested!

Andyk

It is rather dirty........It is Granito I would say but Grigio Lava is that colour but very pearl......It was the launch colour and was not cheap...

safrane

Still £50k more that most will pay for a second hand car...only a lottery win will change that for me sadly...henc why I don't look as these... like looking at a super model then comming back to the old boiler ;0)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Still £50k more that most will pay for a second hand car...only a lottery win will change that for me sadly...henc why I don't look as these... like looking at a super model then comming back to the old boiler ;0)

You'd take one for a test drive, though Pete, you know you would. :smile:

safrane

Hmmm...but then always be left feeling unsatisfied with what I have...I would do a track experience but doubt I would test drive one as a prospective buyer until they were £40k.

Just a quick look... oh that's nice...then move along.

Andyk

Do you think a Stradale will ever hit 40k...I wouldn't think so in 2 or 4 seater form...